We love our first sienna!
By Havasufoodies on
2011 Toyota Sienna 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
I got this base model Sienna for my wife on her birthday. We've owned it for two weeks. I emailed and called different dealerships and even tried the Costco Auto Program. We got this base model Sienna for around $500 UNDER INVOICE! Don't be scared & embarrassed to negotiate, THANKS TO EDMUNDS.COM. I like the reliability of Toyota, i don't care about all the bad publicity. We own a 2005 Corolla as well and we only had to change the battery, tires and brakes. That's it. This Sienna is daddy friendly. It is so quiet that you will not even realize the engine is running. I don't know why everyone else bought the 6 cyl when the 4 cyl CAN DO THE JOB! i have 4 kids and they love it!
Favorite Features
A/C is powerful. Cools down in a few minutes it is Arizona-friendly especially when it is a 120F outside during the summer. Super quiet in the inside. It has the feel of a 6 cyl but doesn't guzzle as much gas. 3rd row seats are very user friendly to put away. We love the abundance of cup holders.
Suggested Improvements
i think they should make the center console box for the driver and front passenger standard for the base model. The carpet hooks for the second row should be more secured and tucked away. Lately we've only gotten 16mpg city when they advertised 19 mpg for the 4cyl. It could just be driver habits.
By rich416
on 09/09/11 19:14 PM (PDT)

I agree about the AC. Much better than the 2007 Odyssey I owned before we purchased the Sienna.

By kazmaz
on 03/03/11 20:56 PM (PST)

What kind of fuel consumption did you get?