2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Uber Impressive

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

Uber Impressive
By D and D on

2011 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our 3rd minivan and our last. The Sienna is the most impressive van I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I researched vehicles for approximately 5 months. Many test drives. Many consumer reviews. Many talks with owners of vehicles considered. The Sienna was the best value for the features we have. The vehicle moves nearly silently down the road at highway speed. Extremely smooth ride and very agile handling. The vehicle is firmly planted to the road and is very easy to drive and control. I found the vehicle to have a higher stance and better visibility than the other vans. I am very tall, and the Sienna offers the best driving room for my stature. Arguably the best on the market.

The backup camera and the proximity sensors. The layout of the dash components. Ultimately the comfort and the ride of the vehicle. We love the keyless fob feature. No searching for your keys. Just approach the vehicle open the door and go. The NAV system is the best I've seen. Great cargo space.

I would like to see a better covered cargo area when the seats are folded and stowed. The floor area seems uncovered and has some metal exposure. This could lead to possible ride damage to your cargo. Also revamp the sunroof. It does not fully retract leaving the opening partially covered.