So Far, a Great Decision.
By SamS. on
2011 Toyota Sienna 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
First Toyota I've ever owned. Great experience so far. Interior design has a fresh, crisp look. Plastic seems a little on the cheap side, but the panels fit together nicely. Full function of the interior lights takes some time to figure out. Excellent visibility, terrific head lights, and one of the best suspensions I've ever had on a vehicle. Steering is utterly effortless, almost freakishly so. Has a wonderfully tight turning radius for a vehicle of this size. Stow and go seats in rear are a snap to work, and function well. So big and roomy on the inside that my daughter now frequently requests to go play in it! Plenty of engine, and a butter-smooth transmission to boot.
Favorite Features
The suspension is just awesome. It EATS bumps that make my '06 Impala cringe. Light, tight steering. Endless seat adjustments and configurations. Rear camera works wonderfully well. Engine is strong and quiet. You can't hear it at idle. Inside of cup holders are lit, which comes in handy at night.
Suggested Improvements
Front passengers have FOUR cup holders, none of which are adjustable?!? Interior lights drove me nuts trying to figure them out. One button cuts them on, another cuts them on when the door opens, but ONLY if the individual lights themselves are set to on/off position. Simplify the lights...PLEASE!