2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: One of the blunders I made

2011 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

LE 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

One of the blunders I made
By BG on

2011 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As if the buying experience was less haunting, the new sienna that I bought makes be regret every minute I drive it. One of the blunders I made when I didn't test drive other minivans before buying the Sienna just because it had AWD. I wish I listened to my friends who bought the Odyssey. The engine is so noisy, especially during acceleration, sometimes during turning quickly, the steering wheel seems non- responsive and of course it is a little too big to make driving fun. The acceleration is not always the same sometimes it is good while sometimes, it doesn't shift to the next gear. The dash looks like cheap plastic. I have been in the driver's seat only and I do not like it.

Back up camera

Driver's side left leg support should be less inclined. Power lift gate, floor mats should be standard on LE. Engine is too noisy during acceleration, should be rectified. Also outside noise if too audible. Since a family sedan, should be padded up more to keep noise outside.