Not a minivan person
By NB on
2011 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I did not want a minivan. I had a 12 year old Tacoma on big tires and I LOVED it. With the upcoming hope of a 2nd child, my husband convinced me to get a minivan. I am a convert - this van is awesome and the convenience factors outweigh any cares I have of what anyone thinks about me because I drive a minivan! This Sienna is a dream to own, a dream to drive, a dream just to go shopping in because all the auto doors are so convenient. It's roomy and comfortable inside, sometimes I ride in the 2nd row seats just because they're so comfy. We've already taken a 4 day road trip with the toddler and dog and it was a great way to travel! The front row passenger seat lays almost flat to sleep in.
Favorite Features
Middle row & 3rd row seats are comfy. Driver memory seat (& mirrors!). DVD. Auto sliding doors & tailgate. Sunshades in 2nd & 3rd row windows. LOVE the moonroof(s). Auto folding 3rd row. Don't care about the Bluetooth and nav, but my husband loves them.
Suggested Improvements
Would've like something a little bit better than the plastic on the dash, etc., especially on a Limited, but if you don't stroke the dash obsessively it's really not that big of a deal compared to how great everything else is about this van.