2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Great Car

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

Great Car
By jschwartz on

2011 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a Dodge Grand Caravan in the late 90's and loved the space (not the reliability). Since then have had a Tahoe, Envoy, CRV and Volvo S80 (the worst piece of junk I ever owned). This car is just for my wife and I (and a dog). We love this car. It is spacious, lets us hang clothes on a trip and in general is just a wonderful experience. To those who complain about the NAV, I would say learn to use it properly. Further, no NAV system is perfect. I have not used the voice activation, but from what I can see in the manual, it works great. Love the bluetooth as I do not always hear my phone, but with the connected bluetooth, never lose a call. I have averaged almost 21 MPG.

The driver's seat slides back when entering or exiting the vehicle. Bluetooth is terrific (although I haven't used the voice activation yet). XM traffic is great around the city as I use the car to commute 37 miles each way through a metropolitan area. Space is fantastic and the lounge seats are great. Love the ease of either using the 3rd row or folding it down.

I agree that the fake wood could be improved and the trial XM does not include some of the premium channels (come on - for 40 K+). Because of the bar under the lounge seats, can't put rubber floor mats there, as the seat needs to slide back and forth to get to the 3rd row.