2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Good family car, need to impro

2011 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

LE 8-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Good family car, need to improve some designs
By juan_preciado on

2011 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I change this van, upgrading from a 07 Honda Oddysey, I have more than a year with it, and will said that I miss the honda, but this have some new features, like the electric power steering, that is a big difference from a hydraulic one, this will make the city drive more comfortable, but I think, I need more attention to drive on the road, because steering is so soft to move. I believe that the honda had better aceleration on the start (low RPM). The new dessing for the middle seat are not rigth, the seat are getting too hard to move, my wife can not move them anymore, and the floor mat get stuck under the seat very often. The front seat has the problem that the plastics keep falling off.

Big room for almost anything. soft drive.

Design of the middle seat mechanism, because are hard to move to get on the third row. Factory Floor mat move and get stuck under the middle seat, need to change desing Quality on interior, some parts have fall off, most of them from the front seats, another ones I have not find where to they came from. color of the upholstery. to easy to get stains because is almost white.