Excellent
By mike0205 on
2011 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I took a month to compare the Odyssey EX and Sienna LE and found that EX lacks features that are standard in the LE. The only advantage on the EX is the second row middle seat but I thought how many days practically I will use it while I will use the blue tooth, backup camera, USB interface, Roof Rails, one touch windows (back seat), XM radio, Sun shield, Home link etc on a daily basis. Also the third row seats in Odyssey is smaller than Sienna and I started getting back ache within a 7 mile test ride (my wife was driving) while I was able to sit comfortable in Sienna with ample leg room (I am 6.1" with 230 pounds). Sienna LE comes out to $3500 cheaper than EX.
Favorite Features
Quiet Ride, Back Up Camera, Auto dimming rear view, Blue tooth, Home link ( programmable up to 3 remotes) Stowable second row middle Car Seat (perfect for a 4-6 yr old and I believe I can have my child sit in that for the next 4 yrs without a car seat and she loves it).
Suggested Improvements
1. 2009 Camry has an auto headlight while 2011 sienna has only DRL option which was annoying. 2. Ground Clearance (little shorter) for older people to step in the back row. 3. Second Row middle seat (adjustable horizontally) to fit in a car seat, VCM for mileage improvements. 4. Automatic climatic control in the second and third row.