2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Cross Country Machine!

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

Cross Country Machine!
By daf62757 on

2011 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my brand new 2011 Sienna XLE about a month ago. I was going to take a cross country trip (Indy to San Diego, LA, San Fransisco, Elko, Grand Junction, Denver, Salina to Indy. I wanted a large van but not a full size van. My wife loved the Toyota and after about a month of dealing with local Indy dealers on my 2006 Rav4 as a trade in, I finally bought one. The selection of available vans was better at some dealers than others. I bought from the dealer in Anderson, Indiana because they gave me the most for my trade in. After a month of ownership and about 6K miles, I can report back that this mini van is excellent. It got very good gas mileage, comfortable, and fun to drive.

Automatic sliding doors and back door. Makes loading and unloading people and luggage an easy chore. My wife's grandkids loved the DVD entertainment system. The instruments take a bit of learning but you figure it out and quickly master operating all the controls.

Well, better gs mileage would be wonderful, but for the size of the van and the large V-6 engine, it goes get good gas mileage. I drove 75 in some states (Colorado, Utah, California, New Mexico, and Kansas) and was able to get 26 MPG.