2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Buyer beware! Sienna tires do

2011 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

Buyer beware! Sienna tires don't last!
By geri6 on

2011 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Make sure to put money aside if you buy a Sienna! At 13,000 miles I was told I needed new tires on the front. By 15,000 I definitely needed new tires! Toyota shuffled me back and forth to corporate, Firestone, and back to the dealer. At no point did Toyota ever take responsibility for anything! Firestone was great, but Toyota was definitely lacking (and I had followed their maintenance regime to the letter!). So, get a good deal if you plan to buy a Sienna because you will probably be getting a new set of tires within the first year! Crazy! P.S. They also "corrected" the alignment--even though it is impossible to adjust the rear alignment without shims! Seriously Toyota?

Toyota needs to take responsibility for their product! The tires themselves did not fail...the mechanics of the van caused them to wear poorly! You could have had a happy Toyota customer, but now I feel I have been put off, shuffled around, inconvenienced, and am out $400!! Get it together Toyota!