2011 Sienna Disappointment
By rxgirl1210 on
2011 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I recently bought a 2011 Sienna. My 2nd Sienna (previous 2001) that I traded in for new one. What an all around disappointment. It screams CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!!! Toyota should be ashamed of themselves for what they did to this vehicle. The interior is especially lousy! Hard, cheap plastic everything! I'd give anything to have my beautiful, old one back. There are so many flaws and disappointments in this van, I wish I could bring it back to the dealer. The 2011 will NEVER go the distance like previous generations.
Favorite Features
The color..........its black.
Suggested Improvements
Where do I start? Give this van the classy, soft interior it had before. For goodness sakes, the wires from my rear view mirror are exposed and thats suppose to be ok? These new rearview mirrors are the pits too. When I open the front doors of the vehicle, I see styrofoam thats tucked in the front quarter panet (are you kidding Toyota?) Maybe a cover would have been nice. Whats with fabric in the wheel area??? I could go on for days. I've never cried after buying a car, but this time I did. I was so excited about getting a new one, that I overlooked this new package completely.
By rxgirl1210
on 01/27/12 18:19 PM (PST)

It is a new year and I am happy to say I just traded in my 2011 Sienna for a very impressive 2012 Nissan Quest. What a beauty!The quality and thought that Nissan put into their redesign minivan is going to pay off big for them. It really puts Toyota & Honda to shame! Drives like a dream and is classy on the inside as well as the outside. Total cargo area is less, but still extremely plentiful. I am smiling once again! Seriously folks, please take the time and go see the Nissan Quest.