2011 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Disappointed with new 2011 Sienna
By Disappointed on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was a loyal Sienna LE owner since 2006 driving about 35,000 km a year. Previous model was well finished, good handling, and reliable van. That perception changed when I looked for replacement of the van with a new 2011 model after car accident. Obviously my first choice was same make and model. I visited local Toyota dealership and looked at all models of Sienna. I was surprised to find out that interior finish (even the top of the line models)looks so cheap with low quality hard plastics resembling domestic products. I was so turned off by the interior, that I even didn't care to take the van for a test drive. Will look now at new Honda or Nissan vans.

New SE
By toy owner on 08/18/10 13:59 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Swapped out a Benz GL 450 for an '11 SE. Very nice vehicle although interior plastics could be of higher quality. drives very well - car like. the x-tra tuning in steering and suspension create a much more German feel than the floaty XLE/LTD. car looks great and wheel, skirts and tire pkg make the car. can't beat the room. hard to argue against as a family hauler. this is our first van. IMO all of the SUVs out there try so hard to provide the utility of a minivan, as most 3rd rows are useless. even with the GL, 3rd row was one of the best in the SUV class, but not much storage beyond the seat when up. not much snob appeal but in today's world who really cares. bye bye 13 MPG!

New 2011 Sienna SE
By PghRegi on 06/09/10 09:59 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just brought home the new 2011 Sienna SE days ago. Loving it so far! I traded in a 1999 Grand Caravan (loved that one also!). The Sienna ride is stiffer than my G. Caravan, but probably a good thing as I feel more in control of the vehicle, especially when cornering. I am disappointed that the rear quarter windows are not powered on the SE. I believe they are on the XLE and Limited. Also, there doesn't seem to be a compass feature on the trip computer display, had one on the old G. Caravan and miss it now. We wanted the "sportier" look of the SE though--it has to be the best looking van on the road today! So far, after 4 days, we are happy with our purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Sienna in VA is:

$112 per month*