Used 2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

sweet!
By james jet

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This the best mini-van out there period. This thing gets a lot of looks, it drives and handles like a car. It blows all others away! Just drive on you will see. Make sure you drive an se model.

Favorite Features

looks and power, free xm for three months..

Suggested Improvements

DVD option, HID head lights, bigger screen for back up camera..

Great car if you like Squeaky Seats
By marktuyet

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Nice looking mini van but Toyota skimped on the quality of the interior especially the seats. Imagine your surprise after buying an expensive automobile and every time you or a passenger are in it the seats squeak terribly. I am talking about all the seats. The seat backs squeak and the seat bottoms squeak when you shift your body weight the slightest. They squeak when you pull away and when you brake the van. The second row seats can be removed but you are left with a big,bulky track above the floor level. Terrible design ! I have owned this vehicle over 1 year and have over 20,000 miles on it.

Favorite Features

quiet engine, decent gas mileage, the 6 speed shifts well and makes driving hills a breeze. Good radio and nice visibility .

Suggested Improvements

The seats .. I am very upset about this as I am 60 yrs. old and have driven a lot of bombs and no car I ever had, and there has been many, has had such poorly designed seats . It is so bad it makes me hate this vehicle. I will never buy another Toyota .. no car is perfect but I expected much better from Toyota. All the interior parts are cheap. My old Chrysler and much better quality except for the transmissions .

So far so good
By rick

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Really like the versatility of the Base Sienna. Removable seats and the folding 3-Row is a great feature. Runs great for a minivan. The 4 cyl engine (hard to get in the Los Angeles area) has enough pep to get us around town. Strangely, when I was looking into the jack compartment in the back of the van, it seems there was a big motor there which I think could only be for the sliding doors but this van does not have auto sliding doors. does this mean it can be upgraded?

Favorite Features

big space and folding seats

Suggested Improvements

plastic interior and poor quality carpet

Best Minivan in the human history so far
By Young

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought an SE 2 weeks ago. Drives better than my 2002 Odyssey. Acceleration is good. The appearance is just stunning. I got a pre-dawn Gray. It perfectly matches the black interior. I can't take my eyes of it. Sorry wife . My wife and I and our 4 kids all love it very much.

Favorite Features

Too Many ! The driving dynamic is really good. I have drove 2 RX-7's, so I do know what handling is all about.

Suggested Improvements

Needs the following items : Compass, Homelink, auto rear-quarter window

Great Van For Real Men
By tdsd2

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Sienna SE. It looks good, fun to drive, fast, comfortable. I've owned a lot of cars in my 69 years and this is one of the best. I see a lot of people don't like the interior dash material. I like it very much. I think it has a rich feel to it. Not a fan of the design of the dash. It looks to feminan for me. I went from a full size Chevy conversion van to this and I seem to have just as much room. Since the seats fold, I think I can get more stuff in this than my Chevy. Won't go into details but had problems with the Chevy was reason for changing. Never been a fan of the Toyota logo so I changed all the emblems to Lexus. Some may not approve of this but I get a lot of looks.

Favorite Features

Performance. My wife complains that it is too fast. It has the same 0-60 time as my 1967 Dodge R/T 440, 375 HP Muscle car did. Great handling. I'm a sports car fan and this handles very well. Fold down rear seats are easy to use. Really like the way it looks. Love the wheels on the SE

Suggested Improvements

Make the dash a little more masculine, make the logo a little more masculine. No other suggestions.