2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Better Than Expected
By bigcapusta on 03/04/10 11:16 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I loved my 2001 Chrysler T&C for comfort and enjoyment of driving. Unfortunately, after 100k miles, the transmission started faltering. I test drove the Toyota, Honda and Chrysler and the Sienna seemed like the right choice. I have been pleasantly surprised that it is a lot more comfortable and handles well on both the highway and in urban areas than I expected and have no complaints there. The gear shift lever is rather jerky in movement. Be careful on basic features. Some things that aren't listed as available options at the Toyota site for the model (ie floor mats, undercoating, towing)do not come with the car. You may have to add up to $1000 to the MSRP. It's not my T&C.

Awesome
By Honda Man on 02/24/10 19:35 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the van. Don't pay sticker. We got nearly 3k off. Feels like a Lexus. first class. Looks like the new Odyssey will beat it's fuel efficiency. If you tow things I am having a hard time finding a hitch as it is very new. Hope one gets designed by the Spring. Excellent ride and fun to drive. It does not appear that you can change dvd while driving. Looks like parking break needs to be on. I don't like that.

Great Revamp of an Excellent Mvan
By brightsun1 on 02/24/10 17:36 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our 3rd Sienna. Got the Ltd. w/ front wheel drive. Toyota has made some real improvements. Driving experience is improved in all aspects, quieter, quicker and better brake feel. The Ltd. interior is first rate (don't quite get the weird vinyl texture they adopted on the interior panels). We've had the Odyssey, and Town and Country. Toyota's is the most relaxed to drive and can carry a ton of stuff. New styling is a little less bland on the outside. New seats and electronics are amazing.

Big, Beautiful & Fun to Drive
By ssyates on 02/23/10 16:11 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought this "mini" a week ago and so far haven't found anything we don't like. It is very responsive; finely tuned engine & transmission and grabs the road. It seems especially competent as we still have snow and slush on the road after 3+ feet of snow, with most of it still on the ground over the past two weeks. The cabin features and comfort leave little to be desired. My first tank of gas got us 21+ MPG with a balanced mix if town and highway driving. Our trade-in; a 2005 Prius typically gets 43MPG for the same kind of driving.

So Far, a Great Decision.
By SamS. on 02/22/10 20:09 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First Toyota I've ever owned. Great experience so far. Interior design has a fresh, crisp look. Plastic seems a little on the cheap side, but the panels fit together nicely. Full function of the interior lights takes some time to figure out. Excellent visibility, terrific head lights, and one of the best suspensions I've ever had on a vehicle. Steering is utterly effortless, almost freakishly so. Has a wonderfully tight turning radius for a vehicle of this size. Stow and go seats in rear are a snap to work, and function well. So big and roomy on the inside that my daughter now frequently requests to go play in it! Plenty of engine, and a butter-smooth transmission to boot.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan in VA is:

$111 per month*