2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews 13

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Quality Check
By bruinville on 04/06/10 15:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my 2011 Toyota Sienna LE from Irvine Power Toyota. When trying to store the 8th passenger seat in the designed trunk area, the car was missing the parts (hooks and belt) to store the seat correctly. As I looked around the dealership, this looked to be common in other Siennas (XLE and Limited included). While this issue is not life threatening (I took the car back and the parts are on back order leading me to believe this is a common problem), I question the quality control process. Given all the negative publicity of the company, one would think Toyota would have stronger checkpoints in place to eliminate problems. Anyone else experience the same issue?

New 2011 XLE Sienna
By smb224 on 04/06/10 10:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this van at a great deal (guess they are anxious to move them!) Drives like my Lexus, very smooth and quiet. Had a Odyssey previously and like this van much more. On the XLE model with Navi package, pretty much every feature under the sun.

Sienna beats Odyssey
By bb on 04/05/10 21:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded my 07 Odyssey EXL with RES for this beauty. Honda had horrible road noise bumpy ride torque converter in transmission replaced along with power steering pump all in less than 40,000 miles. Not to mention very squeaky side doors. Thought I was driving a Chrysler product. Toyota is so smooth soft ride and more comfortable 8th seat.

More time in service dept than on road
By daflip on 04/03/10 10:54 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

3rd row seat is defective and totally unsafe, power toyota in irvine has been terrible, we are stuck with a rental car for next few weeks. should have waited for the new odyssey!

5th family member = New Sienna
By EShoe on 04/02/10 10:25 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had to move from a Rav4 to a minivan when we found our third child was en route since the Rav4 could not comfortably accommodate 3 car seats at once. Explored the Odyssey and Sienna and decided on the Sienna due to some of the technological upgrades the 2011 model received. The removable jump seat in the middle row is great for our oldest to make her way into the back row since the other captain's chairs are occupied with car seats and cannot fold and slide. Overall, the ride is smooth, quiet, and very comfortable. Fuel economy is decent (I like the "eco mode" notification for positive driving habit reinforcement). A great family car that will be with ours for a long time, hopefully!

First Van
By CMR on 03/31/10 05:48 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased our van with the premium package. Paid about 3k under MSRP. We were looking for an SUV but found the Sienna to be more practical. It is by far the best looking van on the market. There will be a new Honda Odyssey this year but the pictures online don't impress. Our initial thoughts on the van: Super quiet. Super fun to drive. Great turning radius. Fun options. Options packages are too expensive. Would have went with the limited but the interior styling is over the top.

The Best Minivan?
By Chico on 03/22/10 13:27 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first foray into the world of minivans and we couldn't be happier. The V6 engine is like butta, the seat are extra-comfy, and the added security of the AWD is priceless. This is the nicest vehicle that I've ever owned. We also paid about $3000 below MSRP. We also own an '07 Camry. That's 2 Toyotas after years of owning Hondas. We may never go back to any of Toyota's competitors.

Another Winner!
By MidWestMike on 03/21/10 08:08 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased, traded in a 2004 Limited. Once nice vehicle. Love the automatic windshield wipers; although the first time they came on they surprised us. LOL! Dash design a huge improvement over the 2004, clean, functional and easy to use. Really like the hidden rear windshield wiper.

Low End - Wind noise, cheap plastics
By ertw on 03/19/10 07:12 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

The low end model of Sienna has quite a bit of wind noise (especially when I drove more than 60 miles/hr) and the interior is very cheap looking (plastics look very cheap).

Fun to drive
By rgvman on 03/14/10 08:14 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first minivan. I am impressed how fun it is to drive it. Turning radius is unbelievable. Very quiet. It feels just like driving a car.First vehicle I have that the headlights are manual. You either have them ON all time and the Navigation screen is too dark during the day, or have them on DRL so you can see brighter Nav screen during day but have to remember to turn them ON at night. They should make them automatic.