Used 2011 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Sienna

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Best Minivan in the human history so far
By Young

2011 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought an SE 2 weeks ago. Drives better than my 2002 Odyssey. Acceleration is good. The appearance is just stunning. I got a pre-dawn Gray. It perfectly matches the black interior. I can't take my eyes of it. Sorry wife . My wife and I and our 4 kids all love it very much.

Favorite Features

Too Many ! The driving dynamic is really good. I have drove 2 RX-7's, so I do know what handling is all about.

Suggested Improvements

Needs the following items : Compass, Homelink, auto rear-quarter window

So far so good
By rick

2011 Toyota Sienna 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Really like the versatility of the Base Sienna. Removable seats and the folding 3-Row is a great feature. Runs great for a minivan. The 4 cyl engine (hard to get in the Los Angeles area) has enough pep to get us around town. Strangely, when I was looking into the jack compartment in the back of the van, it seems there was a big motor there which I think could only be for the sliding doors but this van does not have auto sliding doors. does this mean it can be upgraded?

Favorite Features

big space and folding seats

Suggested Improvements

plastic interior and poor quality carpet

sweet!
By james jet

2011 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This the best mini-van out there period. This thing gets a lot of looks, it drives and handles like a car. It blows all others away! Just drive on you will see. Make sure you drive an se model.

Favorite Features

looks and power, free xm for three months..

Suggested Improvements

DVD option, HID head lights, bigger screen for back up camera..

Great so far.
By Signal30

2011 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first mini van that we have purchased, however I have driven a Chevy Astro and the GMC version at work for years. The first thing I noticed was the amazing field of view I get while driving our van. A large front windshield and big side windows allows you to see everything. The V-6 has good pick up from a stop and decent gas mileage. The plastic dash and other parts of the interior are no worse than any other vehicle that is being made. I will say that the controls on the center dash look like of thrown together and it's takes a bit to get used to where everything is.

Favorite Features

Interior room, turning radius, performance.

Suggested Improvements

Streamline the dash controls.

First Time Minivan Owner
By dleininger

2011 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased the new 2011 Sienna Limited FWD in Blizzard Pearl, and WOW am I impressed so far. We're going to have 3 kids under 3 yrs old here shortly. This thing is truly loaded with every feature you could think of. The ride is so smooth, quiet and effortless, and I'm LOVING all the electronics for sure. The dealership had two identical Limited's in Blizzard Pearl, so we got FWD vs. AWD. I was surprised that only FWD has auto fold 3rd row seat (better mpg too). Have received multiple compliments from carpool riders. IMO the interior materials look nice, not cheap as others have said. Just pay a few extra $$ and get the limited with all the fun options. You won't regret it.

Favorite Features

DVD player, front grill and stance, auto fold mirrors, blizzard pearl color, nav, information screen on dash, panoramic sunroof, smooth ride, silky smooth engine/transmission. Sliding Captain's Chairs, auto fold 3rd row seats, list goes on and on. Oh yeah and the kids LOVE the DVD player!

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of any.