2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Excellent 2011 Sienna
By steve on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased Sienna from Fremont Toyota with $1000 lower than the invoice price through corresponding e-mails. The newly designed 2011 Sienna has enough room fitting a 6 Ft body comfortably. I had my head banging on the door frame in 2010 Sienna. 2011 Sienna has lots of power with very fast and smooth acceleration. It drives solid with sharp turns. Bluetooth in the car functions very well. People can’t tell I’m using the speaker phone while driving on freeway. 2011 Sienna is very quiet on freeway. The two- step rear separate seats up-down is very lovely. Satellite radio is excellent, clear with high fidelity. All the designs are going through thoughtful process. I can even compare 2011 Sienna

Offers more for your $ vs odessey
By josh on 07/08/10 19:45 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very convenient with auto siding doors. Programmable key fob. Easy to tuck away 3rd row seats with just one easy pull of lever. Back-up cam comes in Handy. Awd offers great acceleration. Compared it to Odyssey. Sienna offers more for less.

Excellent except for climate controls
By pragmed on 07/03/10 08:58 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent experience with one exception. The climate controls are hard to see in daylight. You cannot tell which mode, vent, etc is in use.

One of the blunders I made
By BG on 05/10/10 13:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As if the buying experience was less haunting, the new sienna that I bought makes be regret every minute I drive it. One of the blunders I made when I didn't test drive other minivans before buying the Sienna just because it had AWD. I wish I listened to my friends who bought the Odyssey. The engine is so noisy, especially during acceleration, sometimes during turning quickly, the steering wheel seems non- responsive and of course it is a little too big to make driving fun. The acceleration is not always the same sometimes it is good while sometimes, it doesn't shift to the next gear. The dash looks like cheap plastic. I have been in the driver's seat only and I do not like it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Sienna Minivan in VA is:

$122 per month*