Sienna XLE 2010: A Giant
By Rahul Kapoor on
2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Sienna XLE has been given all the bells and whistles that can be given to a mini van; it has comfortable seats, mine is a 7 passenger so enough space for my wife to move around the vehicle and take care of kids while they're on the road. The only problem I have with this van is the accelerator and brake pedals are installed at much lower height which makes me change my sitting posture at least 2-3 times even if it is less than 2 hours drive one way. I have owned it for last over 2 weeks and have already put on over 1300 miles on it; 21mpg is what I am getting (all are highway miles). Overall I am satisfied with this van and will recommend it to my friends!
Favorite Features
Sonar: tells even if a person is approaching the van. Bluetooth; auto doors, Moon/sunroof, rear entertainment-dvd: great for kids. Great room and JBL.
Suggested Improvements
Pedals to be installed at a little more height, make option packages more clear.
By r_k
on 07/10/11 08:37 AM (PDT)

This is an update from me: 21 months after my buy: This is car is amazingly family friendly, it's handling, features are still loved by my family members. My wife drives it with as ease as she drives our Sedan. I still can feel the same power and enjoy the features of this car. Nothing has fallen apart after putting 25k of mileage on it. We use it for long weekend trips and my wife uses it for pur kids activities - pick and go...she loves it. I wasn't sure that my wife would like it this long, she vouches for it and enourages me to keep the minivan. This is really a big van and folks that travel with me in this car have liked it so far. I have nothing to say bad or complain about this car. Only thumbs down for me is the overall avg of this car - all highway trips and this minivan gives me 19.5 mpg (I thought Toyota does better) however, I have no grudges. Overall a smooth ride - feels like sedan whle I drive it, seats are comfy for long trips, my kids love watching their favorite carttons and movies in the back (DVD). We carry stuff with us so it makes good use of it. I feel a little jealous when see more features added to the 2011 Sienna but what do we expect, that is business! Overall I am still loving it! Great Family Sedan, I plan to keep it for as long as I can.

By r_k
on 01/20/14 16:31 PM (PST)

It is over 4 years we bought this- time to provide another details review: We have covered around 39k on this minivan. We got 40k service done today. No damage (except some marks on the exterior -rear right side due to usage). We haven't had a single problem on this car. This Oct we will complete 5 years and I am glad that we bought this one. A keeper! We still want to keep it as long as we can! This Toyota hasn't failed!