2010 Toyota Sienna 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Road Warriors Best Friend

2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

LE 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Road Warriors Best Friend
By napamatt on

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a manufacturer rep of engine management and fuel delivery systems for NAPA Auto Parts. I easily travel 40,000 miles annually and drive a 2010 Sienna. It currently has 115,000 miles on it and it's one of the most bullet proof vehicles I've ever had. At well over 100,000 miles I've kept up on the maintenance which has been almost nothing and it's still going strong. To date the only maintenance the van has required has been oil changes, a few sets of tires, and a couple of brake jobs. I've also flushed the power steering and transmission. It just doesn't really need a lot of maintenance and continues to run strong. The spark plugs are original and still look amazing.

Favorite Features

As a traveling rep with all kind of product the massive amount of cargo space when you fold the seats down or even remove the middle seats is awesome. I always have the room I need to haul my stuff. I also have two kids and when we travel as a family is has more than enough room. The seats are comfortable and provide a comfortable driving position. That's important when I spend so much time in the drivers seat.

Suggested Improvements

My Sienna seems to emit a lot of road noise and compared to Honda Odyssey of the same year, the interior is very dated. Other than that, it's a great van.