Nice Family Ride
By Tony on
2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Bought this car for my wife. XLE, AWD, JBL, Fog lamps and parking assist. Drove it twice so far and it is comfortable and quiet. The power sliding doors and rear door are a great convenience. It has been raining in NJ non stop and I was able to pull up to a store hit the power sliding door and my three year old daughter and my wife were able to jump in and close the door very quickly. This vehicle is made to be a comfortable, convenient and reliable family hauler. I feel it does what it is designed to do very well. The review says there is no steering feedback and there is body roll around corners. Come on people it is not a sports car, let's be realistic. I am looking forward to a road trip.
Favorite Features
Power everything, moonroof, JBL is sweet. Steering wheel controls, heated seats, captain chairs 1st and 2nd row. A ton of room. We were going to by a highlander but we decided to go with the sienna instead and I am glad we did.
Suggested Improvements
No remote start option available. I have no experience with the run flat tires yet. I don't see why the car does not come equipped with regular tires and a donut spare. If they last 30K I will be satisfied even though I know they are more expensive to replace.