My Second Sienna, There Will Be More!
By Chris on
2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second Sienna, so yes,my experiences with this vehicle have been extremely positive (I still have the first one, an 05). If Lexus made a mini-van, this would be it. I love the power doors, power tailgate, AWD, Bluetooth, GPS, Rear DVD, heatedseats. Honestly, you can't get a better mini-van, period. Its true that the gas mileage is not the best (12L average per 100km on the highway and about 13.5L per 100km in town) but mine both have AWD plus all the gadgets that need to be powered. I suspect you would be hard pressed to do that much better....I would have bought a Hydrid if it was available... I have mine with running boards and hood deflector and XM satellite radio.
Favorite Features
AWD, Power Doors, Heated Seats, AC outlets, GPS, XM Satellite Radio, JBL sound System, AUX In (iPOD etc), Power Seats with memory, folding rear view mirrors, back-up camera, back-up sensor (having both is great!), power moon roof, runningboards...this vehicle is AWESOME!
Suggested Improvements
Considering the above, I really have to stretch here, but here it goes: Hard drive for storing music on board. The dealer installed rear DVD POPS loudly in the system when you power it on, I have yet to ask the dealer to rectify. Hybrid Version. I now have two identical Sienna Limited AWDs.