Lexus in disguise
By EDDY on
2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Did a lot of research.Toss up between Sienna & Odyssey. I am disabled and need a AWD vehicle that can accommodate my scooter and me. I have a wooden right leg and need room to bend the leg to hit the gas. Dash board is high enough with no interference. AC outlet lets me charge scooter. The color is Silver Pine Mica with a Taupe Interior. It looks like a Lexus inside with the wood grain on the steering wheel, dash, and arm rests. Folding mirrors are the best thing they ever did.Should be standard on all vans. I have every option on this van except Lasser Cruise, HID Headlights, Spoiler & Satellite Radio. I wish it had the HID Headlights Standard with the Limited Pkg.
Favorite Features
Big comfortable seats.Smooth ride. Gas mileage better than read-out. Well thought out interior. Easy entrance & exit. Gas mileage could be improved but it is a van not a car. I added hood and window guards. Love side window able to go down. AC outlets.Sun shades.Windshield & Mirror Heaters.
Suggested Improvements
Brakes don't feel solid a little squishy. Have to get used to them. Ride floats at times. It sometimes feels like the instant just before you go into a skid with a normal car even on dry pavement. A little scary. Phone book could be easier to transfer numbers into from your phone.Nav shd be changeable.