2010 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Great comfort

2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

XLE 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Great comfort
By agnh on

2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Sienna seemed like our only choice given the features we wanted, mainly a good quality vehicle with AWD, 7 pass seating and 2nd row bucket seats, without moving up to a full size SUV. The ride is much better and more stable than I expected given Toyota car's usual soft, wallowy feeling. The engine power is just right, plenty of passing power and the engine never feels like it's struggling. The interior space is great, I'm 6'4" and there is still room for someone to sit behind me, however for me, the seat cushions are too short. There are features on the Limited I wanted such as HID lights, however the price premium was over $5k more, which I don't know how Toyota can justify.

Favorite Features

Remote opening sliding doors and tailgate. Reconfigurable 2nd row captain's chairs. 7 passenger seating. Rear DVD.

Suggested Improvements

The fake interior wood trim looks and feels very cheap. Either include real wood or give me the option of not having it at all. A heated steering wheel should be available, perhaps bundled with heated seats. Fuel economy needs to be greatly improved, 16.5 mpg is not acceptable.