2010 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: A Great Minivan

2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

A Great Minivan
By Clem on

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this Minivan in August to replace an aging Pontiac Montana we had previously driven. Since GM has decided to give up on minivans, we had to move on too, and love Toyota reliability. We are very pleased with the Sienna so far. It is equipped pretty nicely in the LE model with the Power Doors, power seat, etc. The Sienna drives great, has a very smooth ride and drive. It also feels very solid when you shut the doors, etc. So far we're getting pretty good gas mileage, can't complain too much for such a large vehicle. Also, this van has power, it really moves, with the most HP in its class. The Sienna is very roomy, the flip and fold flat rear seats are great! So far so good!

Powerful Engine, styling, roominess, great fit and finish in and out. Standard (in LE) 6 CD radio sounds great! Loads of cargo space and flexibility. Power doors work well.

This van should have auto ON AND OFF headlamps standard. Our 8 year old Montana had them and so does my Vibe. Why Toyota didn't include that in the LE seems cheap to me. Include Satellite radio, Kia does! Cargo mat should have been included in mat pkg. That's all I could find fault with on Sienna.