2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Great Family Vehicle
By Rafael on 08/29/09 14:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle for my wife (and three kids). Test drove various models including the Odyssey. The key feature that drove us to choose the Sienna was the AWD otherwise the Odyssey would have been our choice. The Odyssey drives very smoothly and it felt very comfortable. However the Sienna is very close. I was a bit disappointed with the ride as you feel pretty much every bump on the street. I guess it is because of the run flat tires since they are so stiff. Overall the interior design in very good and it works great for the family.

If you can't beat them, join them...
By MinivanConvert on 08/26/09 14:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had vowed never to buy one of these but finally broke down because of where we were in life. Went through the Sienna vs. Odyssey torture test and finally decided on the Sienna Limited. The price was right and this was the closest thing we could find to a luxury minivan. Sure, for the first few weeks I felt like an emasculated male driving this thing but I have to say it is growing on me and I can see why these things are so darn popular. Our other family car is a MB GL450 - love it but we are taking the Sienna on our next road trip. Better mileage and more space. The van is just too easy to get to like.

GREAT Vehicle
By Duke on 08/13/09 14:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Sienna XLE with value package #4. The car handles great and is fun to drive. It does not feel at all like a mini-van, but more like a smooth sedan. The interior is well laid out. NAV/DVD systems are very good, but I would like to see an option of allowing a passenger to operate the NAV system while the car is moving. I also wish Toyota would allow loading of the DVD's in the center stack like the Odyssey, but instead you have to reach in the back to load a new DVD for the little ones. I did a lot of test drives and research between Honda and Toyota. Toyota prevailed and I paid $2000.00 less for a more equipped 2010 Sienna than I did for a less equipped 2009 Odyssey.

Nice Family Ride
By Tony on 08/06/09 10:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car for my wife. XLE, AWD, JBL, Fog lamps and parking assist. Drove it twice so far and it is comfortable and quiet. The power sliding doors and rear door are a great convenience. It has been raining in NJ non stop and I was able to pull up to a store hit the power sliding door and my three year old daughter and my wife were able to jump in and close the door very quickly. This vehicle is made to be a comfortable, convenient and reliable family hauler. I feel it does what it is designed to do very well. The review says there is no steering feedback and there is body roll around corners. Come on people it is not a sports car, let's be realistic. I am looking forward to a road trip.

Great Car, but...
By Andrew on 07/26/09 17:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have put about 700 miles on my new 2010 Sienna. Traded in a 02 Odyssey. The car is very quiet, good handling, great controls, smooth drive. Got the stereo JBL option - great sound (kids love it, too). Much quieter than the Odyssey and its the AWD is a great seller.

Will Never buy from Toyota again
By Mike in St Pete on 07/26/09 07:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I paid two grand more to get the nav system. It is horrible. It almost got me killed once when my wife and I had to pull over in busy traffic to reset it. Toyota will not allow the passenger to use the nav system while moving. They are the only nav system that does this to the consumer, and it ruins the car for me. I now use my iphone for nav. Also, nav can only be updated every two years or so, meaning restaurants are incorrect and highways changed. Plus, they charge you $260 bucks for the upgrade when it does come out. There are a million complaints online about this nav system. Don't buy this van!

Great improvements!
By SmithMom on 07/21/09 16:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sold a 2005 Sienna to buy the 2010. I was disappointed the new body style won't be out til next year, but there are a lot of interior improvements: soothing dashboard lighting, ipod connector, 110V A/C outlets, automatic fold flat 3rd row seats, great Navigation system, improved DVD system with sound by infrared not FM signal. My husband liked the increased HP and slightly better gas mileage. New colors to choose from. I'm very pleased.

Great choice
By Joe on 07/18/09 09:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After looking at all the top choices out there, we chose a Sienna. We got an XLE with the Value package 3 and several other options. My kids love the comfort and ease of use of this van. It is very smooth and quiet on the highway and easy to maneuver around town. It really is the Lexus of minivans.

I love my Sienna!
By John on 05/29/09 17:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's so quiet, smooth, quick, and fuel efficient. I Love my Sienna. It is the best van/car I have ever owned. I already have 1,000 miles on my 2010 Sienna I have had for a week. I have averaged about 21 mpg on the first 2 tanks which is not bad for a van and the way I drive. It is so smooth and quiet it's like riding on a cloud. Handling is just fine to me, not as sporty feeling as the Odyssey but it is very capable and secure. The Sienna has some guts for a van as well, just punch it and it GO's! The JBL sound system is awesome along with the Navigation and DVD system! I love the color, Blizzard Pearl! Brakes are strong, I had a few close calls already and it stops like a much smaller car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan in VA is:

$111 per month*