Used 2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Very pleased
By Lloyd

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in a 2008 Saturn Vue AWD for this 2010 8 passenger Sienna. We are very pleased. Have already put 2000 miles on it the first month. It has more HP than the Saturn and gets better MPG. We have gotten as high as 24 to 25 MPG a couple of times. Very roomy and comfortable ride. We can put our grandson in his booster seat in the middle seat in the second row. He has plenty of leg room and can recline just his seat for naps.

Favorite Features

Like the power sliding doors. We needed an 8 passenger van for church, and this fits our needs nicely. Has plenty of room between front and middle seats. Lots of storage room behind the third row seats for shopping trips.

Suggested Improvements

Would be nice if it had an underhood light. Also would like interior lights under the dash to light the floor for driver and passenger.

Love It
By EBuyer

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked into a 2010 Honda Odyssey Base model but I was not looking for something that drives like a car, I wanted a minivan and the Sienna is cheaper and handles just fine. I was not looking for bells and whistles but functionality hence the CE version. Great van, rides smooth,has plenty of power,is comfortable and I like it. Only complaint is the Van was suppose to come with Daytime Running Lights but for some reason there was a misbuild at the factory. Toyota is going to make it right and it was brought before the regional person. All in all, a solid buy and solid van.

Favorite Features

Power, fold down seats front and rear, just really the whole Van I like.

Suggested Improvements

Cargo mat for back, full size tire. Thats it

2010 Sienna Not For City Driving!
By bobwern

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My new 2010 Sienna LE FWD is getting a disappointing 14 mpg's city, and 19 mpg's highway. The on-board computer displays an average of 16.4 mpg's for the 1,600 miles I've driven it. This is far short of the 17/27 and average 19 mpg's advertised. The vehicle has an extremely wide feel to it which is threatening when you are on narrow city side streets with on- coming traffic. The turning radius is wide. Turning into a narrow parking lot space is a challenge. It's hard to pull into a space evenly straight, The Van is usually angled and you have to jockey it back and forth to straighten it out. This is not an agile vehicle for tight city driving. It's a very smooth quit ride on the open road.

Favorite Features

The front seat hook for a trash bag. The compass and temperature gauges. Over-all, the interior is very well thought out.

Suggested Improvements

The front folding tray between the seats should be hinged on the passenger side for easier lifting by the driver. Add an over-head handle on the driver side. Improve the fuel economy and steering handling of the vehicle. The Homelink option doesn't work on my Genie garage door opener.

My Second Sienna, There Will Be More!
By Chris

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Sienna, so yes,my experiences with this vehicle have been extremely positive (I still have the first one, an 05). If Lexus made a mini-van, this would be it. I love the power doors, power tailgate, AWD, Bluetooth, GPS, Rear DVD, heatedseats. Honestly, you can't get a better mini-van, period. Its true that the gas mileage is not the best (12L average per 100km on the highway and about 13.5L per 100km in town) but mine both have AWD plus all the gadgets that need to be powered. I suspect you would be hard pressed to do that much better....I would have bought a Hydrid if it was available... I have mine with running boards and hood deflector and XM satellite radio.

Favorite Features

AWD, Power Doors, Heated Seats, AC outlets, GPS, XM Satellite Radio, JBL sound System, AUX In (iPOD etc), Power Seats with memory, folding rear view mirrors, back-up camera, back-up sensor (having both is great!), power moon roof, runningboards...this vehicle is AWESOME!

Suggested Improvements

Considering the above, I really have to stretch here, but here it goes: Hard drive for storing music on board. The dealer installed rear DVD POPS loudly in the system when you power it on, I have yet to ask the dealer to rectify. Hybrid Version. I now have two identical Sienna Limited AWDs.

Great car!! For family with 3 kids!!
By Chris

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new Sienna! I have a fully loaded AWD Limitted Edition. Comfortable ride, and do not find it noisy at all as some others suggested...perhaps thats a subjective observation. I don't think I'll ever go back to an SUV. The GPS system is good similar to my Lexus. Disappointed that I paid for the all weather mats...they were recalled but Toyota did not replace with Standard mats.

Suggested Improvements

Heated seats are useless. Barely warm. Should have option for automatic start..esp in AWD models that are likely driven in cold weather.