2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Not Bad, but some workmanship problems...
By Love Sienna But... on 12/01/09 07:02 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I always love Toyota cars, so I bought Sienna 2010. However, I find that the air conditioning unit didn't work at all for the second and third rows, just after I bought it on the third day! It took me twice about 5 hours to replace the unit at the dealership. I complained to Toyota Canada, but until now, nobody from Toyota takes it seriously and no apology or compensation from Toyota!

Great comfort
By agnh on 11/18/09 16:54 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Sienna seemed like our only choice given the features we wanted, mainly a good quality vehicle with AWD, 7 pass seating and 2nd row bucket seats, without moving up to a full size SUV. The ride is much better and more stable than I expected given Toyota car's usual soft, wallowy feeling. The engine power is just right, plenty of passing power and the engine never feels like it's struggling. The interior space is great, I'm 6'4" and there is still room for someone to sit behind me, however for me, the seat cushions are too short. There are features on the Limited I wanted such as HID lights, however the price premium was over $5k more, which I don't know how Toyota can justify.

Sienna XLE 2010: A Giant
By Rahul Kapoor on 11/15/09 15:50 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Sienna XLE has been given all the bells and whistles that can be given to a mini van; it has comfortable seats, mine is a 7 passenger so enough space for my wife to move around the vehicle and take care of kids while they're on the road. The only problem I have with this van is the accelerator and brake pedals are installed at much lower height which makes me change my sitting posture at least 2-3 times even if it is less than 2 hours drive one way. I have owned it for last over 2 weeks and have already put on over 1300 miles on it; 21mpg is what I am getting (all are highway miles). Overall I am satisfied with this van and will recommend it to my friends!

Luxurious Minivan
By Toyota/Lexus fan on 11/03/09 04:07 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Chose Sienna (smoother, quieter ride) over Odyssey (sportier ride and seemed less quiet on freeways). Pregnant wife got car sick once during late night travel, and the GPS conveniently tracked the nearest hotel for us. Really like the interior spaciousness, although the Sienna was a tight fit in the 3rd car garage... the dual sliding doors made for easier ingress/egress since there were large shelves along the walls of the garage. Our Sienna has every option including HID lights, DVD Rear Entertainment, and JBL (above average audio... although nothing beats Mark Levinson). Dynamic laser cruise control is probably the only option not worth buying.

Enjoyable Ride
By chris on 10/17/09 13:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Sienna XLE with EVP#2 after a lot of research. Not surprisingly, the other minivan we were eventually considering was the Odyssey. Both are great cars, and very comparable. After test driving both the same day, we decided that we preferred the quieter, smoother ride the Sienna offered. We don't agree that the Sienna gives an overly cushy or unresponsive ride.

A Great Minivan
By Clem on 10/06/09 16:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this Minivan in August to replace an aging Pontiac Montana we had previously driven. Since GM has decided to give up on minivans, we had to move on too, and love Toyota reliability. We are very pleased with the Sienna so far. It is equipped pretty nicely in the LE model with the Power Doors, power seat, etc. The Sienna drives great, has a very smooth ride and drive. It also feels very solid when you shut the doors, etc. So far we're getting pretty good gas mileage, can't complain too much for such a large vehicle. Also, this van has power, it really moves, with the most HP in its class. The Sienna is very roomy, the flip and fold flat rear seats are great! So far so good!

Never Thought I'd Like a Minivan
By Momof2 on 09/28/09 11:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2007 Odyssey for the 2010 Sienna. Wow, what a difference! The Sienna drives like a car, is almost effortless to park, is SO comfortable, and has totally changed my mind about minivans. I wish I had gone with the Sienna originally, rather than blindly believing Hondas were superior - I was so wrong! All the features on the Sienna are nice, especially the rear camera, Bluetooth connection, auto headlights and auto rear door. This one is a keeper!

Bumpy and very loud on highway
By kristina on 09/23/09 20:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I drive on highway it's too bumpy and too loud. I can't even hear music and get headaches especially the second and third row seats. I don't recommend others to buy especially with small children.

Very Nice Minivan!
By Joe on 09/07/09 14:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've put 1500 mi my 1st 2 weeks of ownership. I love to drive this Van. It gets great gas mileage 25 mpg hwy. This van has plenty of power off the line and plenty of passing power. It rides more like a luxury car than a van. It's smooth and stable over bumps. It's really been a joy to drive so far. I like the shifter location over all competitor models, it is low and I can rest my hand on shifter like my car. All competitors have shifter way up high on the dash. As for style the sliding door track is located just below the window and is pretty much unnoticeable, where the Odyssey has their door track in the middle of the rear quarter panel. Sienna looks more like a car than a minivan.

Great family vehicle
By Richard on 09/01/09 09:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Use this vehicle to haul 8 family members to vacation, fuel economy is surprisingly good, above 27 mpg highway, quiet and comfortable, nothing to complain.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sienna in VA is:

$77 per month*