2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Toyota's New Policy: Clunker for Cash
By Toyota Victim on 04/04/10 11:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a brand new Sienna. My wife drove the car with my mother in the passenger seat when we left the dealership. After half an hour, when my wife turned the heater on, the engine started making loud thumping sounds. My mother noticed a glow in the hood. A considerable amount of thick dark smoke started rising from the hood. My wife stopped the car immediately and turned the engine off. Thinking that the engine was about to explode, they leaped out of the car and ran away to a safe distance. The car kept emitting smoke for 30 minutes. Toyota could not diagnose the reason for the problem. Still, it insists that I take this dangerous car back.

Love It
By EBuyer on 01/07/10 13:27 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked into a 2010 Honda Odyssey Base model but I was not looking for something that drives like a car, I wanted a minivan and the Sienna is cheaper and handles just fine. I was not looking for bells and whistles but functionality hence the CE version. Great van, rides smooth,has plenty of power,is comfortable and I like it. Only complaint is the Van was suppose to come with Daytime Running Lights but for some reason there was a misbuild at the factory. Toyota is going to make it right and it was brought before the regional person. All in all, a solid buy and solid van.

Not Bad, but some workmanship problems...
By Love Sienna But... on 12/01/09 07:02 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I always love Toyota cars, so I bought Sienna 2010. However, I find that the air conditioning unit didn't work at all for the second and third rows, just after I bought it on the third day! It took me twice about 5 hours to replace the unit at the dealership. I complained to Toyota Canada, but until now, nobody from Toyota takes it seriously and no apology or compensation from Toyota!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sienna Minivan in VA is:

$111 per month*