2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Luxurious Minivan
By Toyota/Lexus fan on 11/03/09 04:07 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Chose Sienna (smoother, quieter ride) over Odyssey (sportier ride and seemed less quiet on freeways). Pregnant wife got car sick once during late night travel, and the GPS conveniently tracked the nearest hotel for us. Really like the interior spaciousness, although the Sienna was a tight fit in the 3rd car garage... the dual sliding doors made for easier ingress/egress since there were large shelves along the walls of the garage. Our Sienna has every option including HID lights, DVD Rear Entertainment, and JBL (above average audio... although nothing beats Mark Levinson). Dynamic laser cruise control is probably the only option not worth buying.

If you can't beat them, join them...
By MinivanConvert on 08/26/09 14:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had vowed never to buy one of these but finally broke down because of where we were in life. Went through the Sienna vs. Odyssey torture test and finally decided on the Sienna Limited. The price was right and this was the closest thing we could find to a luxury minivan. Sure, for the first few weeks I felt like an emasculated male driving this thing but I have to say it is growing on me and I can see why these things are so darn popular. Our other family car is a MB GL450 - love it but we are taking the Sienna on our next road trip. Better mileage and more space. The van is just too easy to get to like.

Will Never buy from Toyota again
By Mike in St Pete on 07/26/09 07:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I paid two grand more to get the nav system. It is horrible. It almost got me killed once when my wife and I had to pull over in busy traffic to reset it. Toyota will not allow the passenger to use the nav system while moving. They are the only nav system that does this to the consumer, and it ruins the car for me. I now use my iphone for nav. Also, nav can only be updated every two years or so, meaning restaurants are incorrect and highways changed. Plus, they charge you $260 bucks for the upgrade when it does come out. There are a million complaints online about this nav system. Don't buy this van!

Great improvements!
By SmithMom on 07/21/09 16:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sold a 2005 Sienna to buy the 2010. I was disappointed the new body style won't be out til next year, but there are a lot of interior improvements: soothing dashboard lighting, ipod connector, 110V A/C outlets, automatic fold flat 3rd row seats, great Navigation system, improved DVD system with sound by infrared not FM signal. My husband liked the increased HP and slightly better gas mileage. New colors to choose from. I'm very pleased.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sienna in VA is:

$108 per month*