2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Toyota Sienna
By toyotasienna on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Certified used. Good car. Comfortable ride. Like flexible seating positions in 8 pass.

Very pleased
By Lloyd on 01/19/10 20:27 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in a 2008 Saturn Vue AWD for this 2010 8 passenger Sienna. We are very pleased. Have already put 2000 miles on it the first month. It has more HP than the Saturn and gets better MPG. We have gotten as high as 24 to 25 MPG a couple of times. Very roomy and comfortable ride. We can put our grandson in his booster seat in the middle seat in the second row. He has plenty of leg room and can recline just his seat for naps.

Great car!! For family with 3 kids!!
By Chris on 12/28/09 08:04 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new Sienna! I have a fully loaded AWD Limitted Edition. Comfortable ride, and do not find it noisy at all as some others suggested...perhaps thats a subjective observation. I don't think I'll ever go back to an SUV. The GPS system is good similar to my Lexus. Disappointed that I paid for the all weather mats...they were recalled but Toyota did not replace with Standard mats.

Great family vehicle
By Richard on 09/01/09 09:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Use this vehicle to haul 8 family members to vacation, fuel economy is surprisingly good, above 27 mpg highway, quiet and comfortable, nothing to complain.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sienna in VA is:

$113 per month*