2010 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Road Warriors Best Friend
By napamatt on 01/27/14 09:53 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a manufacturer rep of engine management and fuel delivery systems for NAPA Auto Parts. I easily travel 40,000 miles annually and drive a 2010 Sienna. It currently has 115,000 miles on it and it's one of the most bullet proof vehicles I've ever had. At well over 100,000 miles I've kept up on the maintenance which has been almost nothing and it's still going strong. To date the only maintenance the van has required has been oil changes, a few sets of tires, and a couple of brake jobs. I've also flushed the power steering and transmission. It just doesn't really need a lot of maintenance and continues to run strong. The spark plugs are original and still look amazing.

Blind spots
By Valerie on 05/16/10 19:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sorely regret trading in my 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport for this car. The visibility in the caravan was excellent. The Toyota Sienna has a large blind spot on the left. I have had more close calls in this car than I did in 10 years in the Caravan. Also, the trim between the windshield and the right window is wide and creates another blind spot. A third blind spot is created when it is snowing and the windshield wipers do not clear the far sides of the windshield. It is also difficult to see out of the rear window. I regret not having the Caravan accessed by a garage before trading it in. It was a mistake for me to lose the Caravan for this car. I feel unsafe.

Great Vehicle
By ss492 on 01/23/10 22:03 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just purchased this car last month and it is already my favorite car. The space is amazing, the power sliding doors are great, and the drive is far better than I could have imagined.

2010 Sienna Not For City Driving!
By bobwern on 01/05/10 17:24 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My new 2010 Sienna LE FWD is getting a disappointing 14 mpg's city, and 19 mpg's highway. The on-board computer displays an average of 16.4 mpg's for the 1,600 miles I've driven it. This is far short of the 17/27 and average 19 mpg's advertised. The vehicle has an extremely wide feel to it which is threatening when you are on narrow city side streets with on- coming traffic. The turning radius is wide. Turning into a narrow parking lot space is a challenge. It's hard to pull into a space evenly straight, The Van is usually angled and you have to jockey it back and forth to straighten it out. This is not an agile vehicle for tight city driving. It's a very smooth quit ride on the open road.

A Great Minivan
By Clem on 10/06/09 16:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this Minivan in August to replace an aging Pontiac Montana we had previously driven. Since GM has decided to give up on minivans, we had to move on too, and love Toyota reliability. We are very pleased with the Sienna so far. It is equipped pretty nicely in the LE model with the Power Doors, power seat, etc. The Sienna drives great, has a very smooth ride and drive. It also feels very solid when you shut the doors, etc. So far we're getting pretty good gas mileage, can't complain too much for such a large vehicle. Also, this van has power, it really moves, with the most HP in its class. The Sienna is very roomy, the flip and fold flat rear seats are great! So far so good!

Bumpy and very loud on highway
By kristina on 09/23/09 20:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I drive on highway it's too bumpy and too loud. I can't even hear music and get headaches especially the second and third row seats. I don't recommend others to buy especially with small children.

Very Nice Minivan!
By Joe on 09/07/09 14:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've put 1500 mi my 1st 2 weeks of ownership. I love to drive this Van. It gets great gas mileage 25 mpg hwy. This van has plenty of power off the line and plenty of passing power. It rides more like a luxury car than a van. It's smooth and stable over bumps. It's really been a joy to drive so far. I like the shifter location over all competitor models, it is low and I can rest my hand on shifter like my car. All competitors have shifter way up high on the dash. As for style the sliding door track is located just below the window and is pretty much unnoticeable, where the Odyssey has their door track in the middle of the rear quarter panel. Sienna looks more like a car than a minivan.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sienna in VA is:

$113 per month*