Traded in '03 Odyssey or '09 Sienna XLE
By carolynbe on
2009 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We just traded in our '03 Odyssey EX-L w/DVD for an '09 Sienna XLE w/ DVD & leather + xtras. I thought my Odyssey was the ultimate family friendly car but this is even better. The Sienna is very well thought out with lots of storage compartments scattered about. Very easy for 3rd row passengers to get into with tumble-forward 2nd row seats. The drive is very smooth and car like. With the Ody, I often felt there was a huge amount of car behind me. The Sienna is a significantly quieter inside than the Ody. All the seats are very comfortable. I really like the center console in the front row - it has a deep center storage bin that is perfect for the DVD headphones.
Favorite Features
Sonar parking assist, power rear hatch, auxiliary input for ipod, 3-zone A/C, all the storage cubbies! Shopping bag hooks in trunk, bluetooth, integrated sunshades for 2nd/3rd row, ability to store 3rd row without removing headrests.
Suggested Improvements
Would like it if driver could move seat a little lower, ability to turn off DVD from driver controls