2009 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: My 4th Sienna

2009 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

My 4th Sienna
By Sienna Mom on

2009 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Sienna! My friends can't believe that I traded in my BMW M3 for a minivan. Being a mom, family safety and comfort was at the forefront of my decision but I started to really like the aesthetics of the minivan. I was surprised at the turn radius and also the pep. I have to say that I cannot live without the remote sliding doors/trunk, AWD, DVD, and rear camera. I've been trading in my old Siennas for a new one every 2 years or so because I love them so much (not because I've had any problems with them). I keep changing colors and haven't yet decided which is my favorite yet. I love the AWD and run flat tires (makes me feel safer with the family on board).

AWD, DVD/nav., keyless sliding doors/trunk, AWD, run flat tires, appearance, turn radius, visibility, instrumentation, did I mention AWD?

More power... though you have to take this with a grain of salt since I drove a BMW M3 for years before being a mom. But more power can't be a bad thing.