Used 2009 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

So far, so good
By seye

2009 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just passed six months of ownership. Van drives great-- smooth acceleration, supple ride, excellent turning radius and decent sight lines. Drivers seat not as comfortable/adjustable as I would've expected. Interior engineered well with lots of storage. Intuitive HVAC. I sprung for the JBL Synthesis system and I am disappointed with the sound. Not nearly as good as other premium set-ups I've had. Otherwise, very happy with the van so far.

Smooth engine/trans. Very versatile/roomy.

JBL sound system is below average. Driver's seat needs more adjustability.

Luxury mini-van
By Eugene Coles

2009 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased my new mini-van yesterday. What a blast. I only have about 30 miles on the van at this point. The location of the instrument panel is ergonomically excellent. The option package is awesome, but requires some study to operate with aplomb. The interior looks Rolls like in quality; and fit and finish. The exterior styling is good but no match for the interior's Rolls look. The engine is more than adequate and powerful, and matches the transmission which is smooth as silk. I was really surprised by the tight turning radius of the vehicle. When driving this van, I automatically think I am in a luxury automobile costing tens of thousands more than the actual cost.

It is difficult to pick out a favorite feature, when it is how this vehicle makes you feel by its very essence. That is it. My favorite feature is the essence of the mini-van. The total package is my favorite feature.

Could Toyota do a buy one get one free deal. I am almost ready to trade my 2008 scion xB for another van.