Used 2009 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

My Very First Van! My 6th Toyota!
By carlady

2009 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Being price conscious we opted for the CE model. It has all the features we need. We didn't need a van when our children were young, but need it for the grandchildren. Two weeks after we purchased the van, we took a 2000 mile road trip. That was when we truly fell in love with this van. We grew to appreciate the comfort of the seats and the handling of the van. It is amazingly easy to park and gets adequate mileage on a trip. We got 26- 28 mpg on a trip. In town we get an average of 20 mpg. We keep wondering why we didn't get a Sienna years ago!

The deep well behind the third seat is perfect for groceries so they can't roll all over. The sliding doors are a plus in a crowded parking lot when buckling the grandchildren. All the seats are so plush, and adults can sit comfortably in every seat with leg room to spare, even the third row seat.

My only complaint is a blind spot with the right outside mirror. Because of sitting higher in the van, I sometimes miss seeing a vehicle approaching from my right side. After a near miss, I learned to cautiously check before backing out onto the highway.

• Sedan