2008 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: My 3 month update on 08 sienna

2008 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

My 3 month update on 08 sienna
By krispykreme on

2008 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd sienna. Replacing the 70k miles 04 in december. The new V6 is more powerful yet does not consume much more gas than 04 (20 vs 21.3). The navi is improved over the 04. The ride is just smooth. We also have a 07 odyssey, which ride much rougher and gets a lot worse gas mileage. Sienna handling is loose and brake are soft. However, the interior design is much better than Odyssey. We like the captain seat on the Sienna over the captains on the Odyssey. However, I really wished that Sienna offers 8 pax model for limited. One thing we also liked was that Sienna is a lot more roomier than Odyssey especially the 3rd row. Overal Sienna is just a superior van. Also love HID.

Engine and transmission works well togther. Backup camera is much higher quality than Honda's. Placement of door switch on the overhead console as well as b-pillar. Bluetooth. Seats are comfortable. Smooth ride and better body motion control over rought roads. Quiet. HID.

Stock tires are horrible. No grip and loud. Stock brakes are also weak. Weak stereo.