Love my Van!
By Anita on
2008 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I don't even have any small kids. I have a son playing football 650 miles from home and have driven this van in all kinds of conditions. I haven't had a major problem at all in 40K miles. We got it so loaded up that my friend calls it a "living room on wheels". My dealer is a gem! I developed a little rattle and they took care of it 1-2-3 can gave me a loaner for the day. The car tailgates like a champ. The automatic tailgate is a great convenience when my arms are full. It's the most reliable car (my first Toyota) that I've ever had.
Favorite Features
Lots of comfortable room. Love the auto everything - climate control, seat memory (my husband is 6'4" and I'm 5'2"), rear seat folding, etc. Leather seats have worn very well & still look new. SMOOTH highway driving is great on long trips. It has surprising acceleration when you need it.
Suggested Improvements
It is quite annoying that you can't use the GPS at all when the car is moving. Since the airbag knows there's a passenger sitting in the front seat, why not the GPS? The van leans a little too much for me, but that's the nature of the beast.