Happy owner.
By Al on
2008 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Safety features and styling were two of the big reasons I purchased my van. In addition to the traction and stability control the engine performance for a vehicle of this size and weight is remarkable. I had some reservation when I looked at the EPA estimates of 17/23. Not to worry, after 35,000 miles I am averaging slightly under 24 MPG for local and highway driving combined. I have recorded almost 28 MPG on the highway. I have also experienced the engine clatter on cold start. Assured twice by the dealer that this is not a problem. Overall, I am very happy with this vehicle.
Favorite Features
Comfortable ride and engine performance. Also like ease of making rear split seats disappear to increase cargo space. Lots of space and relative quiet ride.
Suggested Improvements
Change the cup holder design. Present configuration (rubber leaf) tears foam plastic cups when removing the cup from the holder. Change the location of the gas cap door release. Have to open the door to get to the release. Rear window wiper can't be flipped out to clean window like front wipers.