2008 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Very happy with our purchase
By BKNY on 07/17/08 23:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Enjoying this van even more than we expected. Just completed road trip halfway across USA (2700mi round trip) with our infant and preschooler and the van was quieter and more comfortable than many of the hotels we stayed in. Very smooth, versatile, comfortable and dependable, avg'd 25+mpg loaded down with AC full on - even over the mountains & back. Drives great, power is there when needed. Highly recommended for families with small children & all the associated stuff. Smart layout, fold- down front console is simply brilliant. No more diving for the pacifier. Can't say enough about how impressed I am with this van. Feels & drives like a Lexus made for baby seats & strollers.

nice minivan
By bameeri on 07/13/08 21:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna CE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first minivan, my previous car was a 2001 Lexus gs300. i am very pleased with this van, comfortable, quiet, great ride, even quieter and tighter than the gs300, but that is to be expected. The engine is not as silky as the gs300 which personally is probably the best 6 cyl engine in the world.

LE Sienna van
By chris on 07/06/08 18:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Me and family just took 1000 mile trip, enjoyed having plenty of room. The van rides very comfortable and has plenty of power. We really felt very safe traveling in it.

Great Car
By Frank on 06/17/08 16:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a Town & Country and traded it in, it did not compare with the Sienna. I can't tell you how happy I am with the Sienna. The Sienna is nothing but class and a good looking car. I wish I had gotten it sooner.

Toyota Won My Wife Over
By mars_25 on 06/10/08 15:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Sienna is the best "bang for your buck" vehicle on the planet. Versatility, quality and comfort are unmatched. Many of the features on our Sienna exceeded our expectations. In fact my wife went from cringing at the thought of driving a minivan to becoming a big fan. That alone is no small accomplishment... in fact it's more like an automotive miracle!

Great Sienna experience!
By corey garcia on 06/06/08 08:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second Sienna and we love it. It drives great, and is smooth and quiet. We love the dual power sliding doors.

The minivan to buy
By hmac on 06/01/08 20:40 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove both the Odyssey and the Sienna and went with the Sienna at the end. The ride is more comfortable and quiet... you dont want to hear that wind noise and feel more bumps while driving do you? Performance is good, it has a lot of power in it, fuel consump. is about 24-28 hwy/18-22 city. Interior looks are great and roomy though there seems to be some cheap looking plastics inside. Handsome look from outside, not so square and bulky.

One step forward, two steps back
By jb on 05/18/08 17:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just traded our 06 Sienna ltd. for a new 08. Features are identical. Great design, drives like a dream and fuel economy is very reasonable for the size. BUT, Toyota put a new engine in the Sienna in 2007. I guess it does get 1 mpg better and has better horsepower. But, the noise and vibration from the new engine is a major disappointment. The last one had such a smooth power plant; this one is not of the quality of the 2006. If you are in the market, you might be more satisfied withe the previous generation Sienna. We have had the Chryslers and the Honda. Toyota nailed the design and utility of the minivan in the Sienna.

Great van!
By Steve on 05/12/08 09:56 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We got ours about 6 weeks ago, and are very pleased. We replaced a 2001 Mazda MPV, which I thought was a "perfect" size. I was a little worried the Sienna was going to be too big, but it's really nice having the extra space, and it still fits in our garage (just barely). It's very smooth, quiet, and powerful, and even the CE version that they make for cheapskates like me had all the features we wanted. The sliding doors operate easily, and the "tumble forward" middle row seats give easy access to the 3rd row.

Best!
By Will on 04/13/08 23:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best van on the market today hands down. It has a powerful engine that gets good gas mileage, about 21-22 mpg mixed city and highway driving with up to 26 mpg on the highway. The JBL system is amazing. The dvd player is great and it shows clear. The navigation system is great with a nice review camera. The power folding 3rd row is wonderful. The seats and ride are extremely comfortable.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.