2007 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Surprisingly disappointed

2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

Surprisingly disappointed
By hillaryef on

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was told to choose: Sienna or Odyssey. My mistake. At this rate I probably wouldn't pick either! We're very disappointed with this car. Under the hood, yes it's ok. It's the small stuff that's frustrating. It seems like there is always another minor issue. Of course some really are just minor (ie: the window trim comes off) but still annoying. We paid too much for these issues! The stuff that really bothers me is things like the very loud rattling on the right side sliding door. (taken in...no one can find anything wrong) I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone. There must be something decent out there other than the Sienna or Odyssey. Off to the auto show :-(

A lot of leg room in all three rows. I like the 7 seat arrangement with captain seats. This makes things a lot easier when buckling kids into car seats in the third row. Can't imagine having a car without this option!

very expensive if you want to add anything extra. Needs a lot of work on the quality of the interior and exterior materials used.