2007 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Great choice

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

Great choice
By foxtail99 on

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first mini van. I purchase the Toyota because it had the best ride and most power. I test drove five manufacturers. I am avg 23 MPG with a heavy foot. I have 3500 miles in 3 weeks (vacation trips). Only issues: the stereo is a little weak. The indash CD is nice, just the sound is not as good as I expected. It does play CDs the MP3 format. I have about 900 songs in the CD drive. The other issue, you can control the rear air fan speed from the front, but not the temp. You have to reach behind you and adjust the temp from the rear control. Not a safe thing, if the van is moving. I can do it, but I don't like to. Other than that, I absolutely love the van.

VSC (stability control), TRAC (traction control). I have tested both and they work great. The power and ride are awesome. Fuel econ is as expected. I can move the middle seat, 2nd row forward for my daughter to be closer to me.

Rear air temp control should be up front to (see review). Better stereo sound. The front passenger seat folds down, when someone puts their feet up on it from the back seat, it detects the weight and starts beeping the fasten seat belt. The should be a cut off switch, when it is folded down.