2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
It's a Toyota
By tfan on 03/05/07 05:49 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Sienna and my kids are grown! It hauls people comfortably and safely. It hauls bicycles and is a changing room at ski resorts. I keep the middle row of seats out and it's convenient for loading everything. I fold the back seats down and load my 4 x 8 foot sheets of plywood for my workshop. Basically there is nothing this thing can't do well. People need to get over the soccer mom stigma of mini vans and the Sienna in particular. This is the most versatile, comfortable, reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

Awesome van
By WM on 02/26/07 11:52 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Superb interior finishing, excellent display and controls, very comfy.

Reluctant Toyota Convert is Thrilled
By CarKings on 02/18/07 05:50 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Always hated Toyota, but after Dodge experience only considered Honda and Toyota. Love driving this van. VERY comfortable, excellent feature, and feels very solid (in a good way, not like a tank). Because of the options we wanted, we had to go for the limited (pricey) and ended up getting the power 3rd row seat. That's a pain b/c it is much slower than manual and everything must be perfectly out of the way for it to work. Gratuitous technology, but we love the other features.

Outstanding
By Family on 02/16/07 06:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great minivan. I have had minivans for many years and this is the best one I have ever driven. It is beautifully designed and comfortable with great performance.

Great choice
By foxtail99 on 02/09/07 22:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first mini van. I purchase the Toyota because it had the best ride and most power. I test drove five manufacturers. I am avg 23 MPG with a heavy foot. I have 3500 miles in 3 weeks (vacation trips). Only issues: the stereo is a little weak. The indash CD is nice, just the sound is not as good as I expected. It does play CDs the MP3 format. I have about 900 songs in the CD drive. The other issue, you can control the rear air fan speed from the front, but not the temp. You have to reach behind you and adjust the temp from the rear control. Not a safe thing, if the van is moving. I can do it, but I don't like to. Other than that, I absolutely love the van.

It's not a "minivan", it's a SIENNA
By Keith on 02/02/07 20:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought my wife her first brand new car, or, I mean "minivan". Drove the 2007 Honda Odyssey EXL-RES and the 2007 Mercury Monterrey. Both are nice vehicles, but neither can match the quality, power, and refinement of the Toyota. The Toyota interior quality is unmatched by the competitors. Remember, it's not a minivan!

Great Van
By Eric on 02/02/07 06:58 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Handles well and is larger than the Honda. Test drove both vans and the Sienna was the best van at a much lower price. We have three small children and thus three car seats. The Sienna has ample room for all the kids and plenty of room for cargo. Roof rack is standard equipment which is also a plus. I would recommend this van to anyone.

Love the 2007 Sienna
By Sir G on 02/01/07 17:00 PM (PST)

Coming from a twin turbo Audi, it was hard to swallow moving into a minivan, and my wife tried hard to talk me out of it. Considered monster SUVs QX56 et al, and the Odyssey, but I decided with the AWD available in the Sienna, it made the most sense. I ordered an 07 limited AWD, with Pkg# 2 & 4. So far, I love this "Sports Van". It rides almost as smooth as my wife's RX 330, and is quite ergonomically sensible. I know I'll be a fool if I expect the performance of the Audi, but the Sienna does not disappoint. It is brisk off the standing start, but where it shines is on the highway, where you'll need to pay attention to stay within the 15 mph of the speed limit. It's that smooth.

Not Cool
By hmmmf on 01/22/07 01:08 AM (PST)

Handles like it is three times as heavy as it is, underpowered, interior could use some refinement. Overall unpleased.

Amazing
By George on 01/17/07 19:30 PM (PST)

It over all is a pretty damn good, safe, reliable, comforting car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.