2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Love My New Van
By Kathy on 08/15/07 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Although I only have slightly more than 300 miles on my new van, I really am enjoying it. I have owned a 1986 and 1996 Dodge Caravan and the Toyota drives much smoother. The interior is plush, the seats are very comfortable, and the ease of stowing the third row seat is perfect!

WOW!
By paleridr on 08/14/07 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! I am amazed by Toyota's craftsmanship and attention to detail.

This is a great van to own.
By mblomstrom on 08/06/07 09:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is hands down the best minivan on the market. Honda and Nissan don't even come close. First trip out we got 27.4 mpg while running the A/C. This van turns on a dime, better than our Honda Accord. Plenty of power to get you over hills. At 75 mph the engine is only running at about 2200 rpms. We test drove both the Nissan Qwest and the Honda Odyssey and neither come close to the 2007 Toyota Sienna.

Agreed! Poor Gas Mileage
By Beeman4u on 08/04/07 06:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a SUV, but wanted better gas performance and needed a big minivan. Very safe, side airbags and stability control. Loved the design over the Honda Odyess. But HATE the gas mileage. The best we get is 13-15 city, 23-25 hwy after 1,900 miles. First week of purchase was getting 8-10 mpg city. Expected better city and hwy. Questioning if I should have keep my SUV or considering going back to one. Drive is nowhere near "car like" but the wife is happy. She's the primary driver so I won't add my 2 cents in.

I can't believe I like this van so much!
By YellowPage Guy on 07/30/07 04:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The more I drive it, the more I love it! Great ride, awesome power and commendable fuel consumption. A far better value than the Odyssey. Don't get me wrong, the Honda is very nice. However, the Sienna delivers more room, power, MPG than the Honda for considerably less.

Love it so far
By Stan on 07/23/07 22:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded a 2005 Sienna. 07 is same basic vehicle, but they've improved and tweaked lots of little things. Noticably more power. Tight and solid (so far). Very smooth, quiet, no wind noise, beautiful new dash lighting. Great fit and finish. Seats could use more thigh support. Overall we are very, very pleased. Gas mileage appears to be about 18 city, 25 highway. We both love to drive it!

Picked a Winner
By GEB on 07/18/07 13:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Can't say enough good stuff about this automobile. Broke it in according to the manual (1000 mls) then took it to Niagara Falls and the hills of NY Finger Lake region, about 1800 miles. Great ride, great room, great comfort, great gas mileage. Consistent 20 city/26 highway (with air on at 65-75mph) plus lots of get-up-and-go when needed (love those 266 horses). For me the proof will be in this cars longevity. Our family buys a car and squeezes evry bit of usefulness out before "donating" it to the junkyard (usually about 12-15 years). With this recent jaunt, I have high expectations until that time.

Very Impressed
By Chexx350 on 07/16/07 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We test drove 6 minivans (Sienna, Odyssey, Sedona, Town and Country, Entourage, Grand Caravan) and found the Odyssey and Sienna the most pleasurable to drive. Honda/Toyota reliability tend to be similar (best in class). We have always owned Hondas, and actually prefer the styling of the Odyssey, but found the Toyota to be more spacious with better power, an an equally smooth ride.

A nice car
By wai1480 on 07/16/07 11:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought it this March 2007, XLE model with 17'' tires, tri zone automatic climate control, traction control and so on.

Poor gas mileage
By sarika on 07/03/07 00:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it because we need a big minivan, had side airbags and stability control. Like the van, hate the mileage. Absolute best we can get is 15.5 city, 25.5 hwy. Expected better city. Has a rattle in dash, otherwise pretty happy so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.