Used 2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews - 65 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Just a few problems
By UnhpyOwner

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, I've enjoyed my minivan. However...(1) both sliding doors rattle. Took it in several times, they greased it and it was ok for a short time and then back to the rattle. No one can find the problem; (2)driver's side sliding door sometimes gets stuck (can't close it from inside) & (3) same door sometimes won't open from the inside either; Now, (4) the calipers are shot. I don't brake quickly either! This van is 2 years old & falling apart on me!

automatic sliding door; driver's seat fully adjustable; rear seats fold into floor

Front control for rear ac/htr needs improvement; get the rattles out - I'm not the only one having this problem.

Simply the Best
By vam

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2005 Pacifica which I thought I loved, but my wife's Sienna is simply extraordinary. I am very surprised at some of the negative comments I am reading on Edmunds. This van drives extremely smooth, better than a car, the power is astonishing and we get 26MPG. I truly feel it's the best car we owned. We had Hondas, Ford, and my Pacifica. Don't take our word - go drive it. Mechanically impeccable.

everything, power, comfort, feel, gas mileage

Maybe a hybrid version - or simply getting it to 35 or 40 MPG- that would be amazing.

Impressed
By Chris68

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this van to replace a 2002 Sienna. All had been improved between the two models. Interior is a lot roomier and more practical with the third-row seats folding into the floor. Power, handling and braking gave us confidence, along with the safety rating. This last point was a life-saver when the van got rammed on the driver's side by another van going about 70 kmh. While the other van (an earlier Sienna model similar to our old one) was totaled, the 2007 Sienna looked like it could have left the accident on its own. No injuries to the occupants! Had she used almost any other vehicle, my wife would not be alive today. Will keep using Toyota vans.

Incredibly strong safety cage, comfort, power, practicality.

better trim fitting

Engine is worthless
By BF

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota sienna engine is worthless. Miss an oil change and it will sludge up fast and Toyota will not help. Trade yours in now before it the engine goes out. Toyota dependability & reliability is a myth. Just plain lie-ability.

Sienna
By ocean

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our sienna is a well designed minivan, and I am very happy with the 3.5 liter V6 and 266HP. And the 3rd seat is easy to stow and useful.

Second row captains chair, powerful engine, and smooth and refine ride.

Second row seat could be lighter, and six speed transmission can be useful.