2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
I like Toyotas. However...
By jenny Del Rio on 04/30/08 21:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First year my battery died off, first year had a new transmission to my XLE limited edition. Year and a half, had a new ac compressor. Third year, starting to have problems with my transmission again. I bought the vehicle brand new. I just can not believe this. I think very highly about Toyotas: there quality is the best. I just got a bad one, unfortunately.

2007 Toyota Sienna
By Beth on 04/03/08 23:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Many, many problems with the interior of the car. Middle passenger side seat is a "lemon seat" seat belt is major issue, 5th time trying to resolve. A/C system airflow distribution disproportionate in the bi-level and floor level settings. Rear air conditioner and heat appear to not be cooling and barely heating. Radio defective, speaker blown 2x, tire pressure sensor broken, side mirror control fell into dash, base of lemon seat cracked, handle of same seat broke, over head light broke over this seat, rear bumper came loose, tires are bald at 25K miles,air bag indicator light malfuntioning. I cannot believe the problems we're having.

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited
By shenderson on 03/03/08 18:07 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best minivan I have have ever driven hands down. The power is unreal. We found this Limited to handle like a sports car. It corners very well. It is not tipsy feeling like the older Caravan or even an 08 Uplander. We are very happy with our purchase.

Heavy on gas
By preferbettermilage on 01/19/08 18:59 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The van drives nicely, handles great. It is a tank in the snow and ice, which is mainly why we went for it as there are no AWD models from other manufacturers. That display showing 15mpg though is a real downer.

Happy
By Steve on 12/02/07 17:09 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the Sienna XLE Pkg #6 (nav, DVD, etc) in May. Have 9.5K on it now. Took 3,000 mile road trip in September. Very comfortable. Mileage averaging 18 mpg. Not one problem. New 3.5L V6 is great,. The Sienna's not as cool as the Odyssey and is a bit boring to look at, but it's reliable, comfortable, quick, and my wife is happy (after all, what else really matters?).

Surprising mileage
By Ron Shaw on 11/08/07 12:49 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this vehicle because I needed something that was more family friendly than the 04 Tacoma standard cab that I traded in. I didn't want to take a hit in gas mileage, so this minivan ended up being the best choice, compared to SUVs, etc., that could still haul things. With an EPA rating of 26 hwy, I expected to get somewhat less, but I have been extremely pleased with the Sienna. With my mixed commute driving (about 100 miles/day RT, I average 28-29 MPG. Way beyond expectations. I am a conservative driver, but I do the speed limit. Flat out highway only driving, I actually get in the low 30s at 65-70 MPH (according to the mileage display). And, it will hold more than the Tacoma did!

What's there not to like!
By DON on 09/11/07 06:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you have to move people, cargo or even your pet goldfish, why would anyone buy anything but a minivan? SUVs play to the ego but minivans play to the practicality. I use my minivans for business and have found nothing better to move equipment and people. I've also owned many kinds of minivans and until now thought they were pretty much all the same. But not this time. Toyota tops them all. It drives with incredible stability, small turning radius, smooth riding and super easy to drive. If you own a minivan now and it's not a Toyota, it will be well worth your time to drive this around.

Toyota Sienna: Best Van 4 the $$$
By Todd on 09/04/07 11:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The resale, fit and finish, stability, reliability, transmission, engine, dash board views, and rubber/ plastic movement and sound surpass the other minivans. The Sienna is heavy duty family grade. We drove the Honda and it was really nice. But not as heavy duty as the Sienna. The Toyota is much studier and feels better on the road. We love this van and I swore I'd never buy one!!

Love My New Van
By Kathy on 08/15/07 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Although I only have slightly more than 300 miles on my new van, I really am enjoying it. I have owned a 1986 and 1996 Dodge Caravan and the Toyota drives much smoother. The interior is plush, the seats are very comfortable, and the ease of stowing the third row seat is perfect!

WOW!
By paleridr on 08/14/07 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! I am amazed by Toyota's craftsmanship and attention to detail.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.