Used 2007 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

As good as a van can get:)
By Dave

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove all brands and selected the Toyota over the Honda. Price and features were main reasons, even though the Honda drove a little better. I like the overall ride of Sienna better. I am very impressed with the gas mileage, 26 hwy and 23 in town. I replaced the tires at 45K, but otherwise have not put any money into this van. It had been great for our family!

I am surprised how often I need eight seat. Car seat can be strapped into middle center seat and easy to feed toddler.

Side doors rattle a bit, so they could be tightened up. The 2011 missed out on several of this vans nice features, such as you can not place a baby seat in the middle center seat and terrible bar left in the center so I can put 4X8 sheet in it. I decided to keep my 2007 over the 2011.

an unreliable toyota
By kevin

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am not very pleased with this sienna. My other cars are a 10 year old Mercedes and 3 year old BMW. The Toyota has had more recalls than the other two cars combined--6 in total! Currently, the front seat warmer does not work and the the "automated" rear hatch door is a manual door. The AWD tires failed after barely one year of use. Even though all these issues are fixed by the dealer, the hassles and fixes are tiresome--after all, why bother buying a Toyota if this is the quality. I guess compared to the sticking gas pedal problem, mine are nothing to complain about. I will never buy another Toyota again!

Will NEVER buy a Toyota again
By Steve T

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a 2007 Sienna XLE 4WD. We paid market price for it: no discount. The air sensor on the tires leaks air and we get a flat tire...or two...or three, every couple of months. We missed the lemon law by 5 days...we have fought with Toyota and the dealership for months, but they refuse to fix anything...NEVER AGAIN will I purchase a Toyota...it is the most UNSAFE car I have ever owned. I will teach my kids to avoid Toyota like the plague.

FIX THE TIRES and the flat sensors.

Just a few problems
By UnhpyOwner

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, I've enjoyed my minivan. However...(1) both sliding doors rattle. Took it in several times, they greased it and it was ok for a short time and then back to the rattle. No one can find the problem; (2)driver's side sliding door sometimes gets stuck (can't close it from inside) & (3) same door sometimes won't open from the inside either; Now, (4) the calipers are shot. I don't brake quickly either! This van is 2 years old & falling apart on me!

automatic sliding door; driver's seat fully adjustable; rear seats fold into floor

Front control for rear ac/htr needs improvement; get the rattles out - I'm not the only one having this problem.

Simply the Best
By vam

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2005 Pacifica which I thought I loved, but my wife's Sienna is simply extraordinary. I am very surprised at some of the negative comments I am reading on Edmunds. This van drives extremely smooth, better than a car, the power is astonishing and we get 26MPG. I truly feel it's the best car we owned. We had Hondas, Ford, and my Pacifica. Don't take our word - go drive it. Mechanically impeccable.

everything, power, comfort, feel, gas mileage

Maybe a hybrid version - or simply getting it to 35 or 40 MPG- that would be amazing.

• SUV