Used 2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

I like Toyotas. However...
By jenny Del Rio

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First year my battery died off, first year had a new transmission to my XLE limited edition. Year and a half, had a new ac compressor. Third year, starting to have problems with my transmission again. I bought the vehicle brand new. I just can not believe this. I think very highly about Toyotas: there quality is the best. I just got a bad one, unfortunately.

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited
By shenderson

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best minivan I have have ever driven hands down. The power is unreal. We found this Limited to handle like a sports car. It corners very well. It is not tipsy feeling like the older Caravan or even an 08 Uplander. We are very happy with our purchase.

Favorite Features

Horsepower. Comfort features, i.e. cupholders and storage. 110 volt power outlets. Superb handling,

Suggested Improvements

Move the trac-off button up or near the shifter.

You can't go wrong
By drew

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle so far has been great! The seats are very comfortable with plenty of room for all, well, except for those in the third row. Dashboard is well laid out and illuminated. The drive is quiet and smooth. The engine has plenty of power at all speeds due to a very refined engine and transmission. Plenty of room for the family, their gadgets and their drinks! This van also has a great many safety features which anyone would appreciate!

Favorite Features

Power, heated, memory seats are a plus! Moon roof and sliding door power windows. Tri-zone heating and a/c. Power open/close sliders and tailgate that can be controlled by the key remote or inside of vehicle! Did I mention the DVD/LCD player?

Suggested Improvements

As always, either greater gas mileage with the engine it's equipped with or a hybrid option. Reconfigure the option packages for all models.

Never Again
By Padre

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the Toyota because I heard of its great quality reputation. After three months with this lug, I can't wait until my lease is up. It has been back to the dealer four times thus far: poor transmission, trim pieces around the a-pillar breaking, a wind noise coming from the passenger door that nobody seems to be able to fix. The thing handles like a semi, and is about as refined suspension wise.

Favorite Features

Seats that are firm, a lot of nooks and crannies to store my things.

Suggested Improvements

Transmission, suspension

Awesome!!
By jsta

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the Lexus of minivans. Toyota is living up to its reputation. They definitely did their homework and researched everything. We have had the Sienna for a little over a month and it has not disappointed us in the least. We cannot wait to take it on a road trip this summer.

Favorite Features

Power liftgate is awesome. We thought it was not a necessity, but after having it, I don't know how we could go without it. Built in sun shades are very useful and having them integrated in the door gives it a nice finished look.

Suggested Improvements

Accessibility to 3rd row seats is difficult when 2nd row is full of car seats.