2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Was great until.....
By mike915 on 08/11/14 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a brand new Sienna in 2007 with hopes of it being the family car forever, after all "Toyotas go forever". But about 3 years into it the check engine light came on and starting idling rough. We had never missed a maintenance visit. we were at about 85,000 miles so the warranty was gone. We found out that there is a sensor deep in the engine that had to be replaced, $8,000 to do. Well that was the end of that vehicle for us as we could not afford the repair. we found out Toyota knew about the problem and put out a service advisory, not a recall, which means you are out of luck. Great up until that day the engine light came on. Will not buy Toyota again.

As good as a van can get:)
By Dave on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove all brands and selected the Toyota over the Honda. Price and features were main reasons, even though the Honda drove a little better. I like the overall ride of Sienna better. I am very impressed with the gas mileage, 26 hwy and 23 in town. I replaced the tires at 45K, but otherwise have not put any money into this van. It had been great for our family!

Toyota Sienna is great so far!
By barry taylor on 08/07/08 12:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very pleased with mileage on highway. Handles well and has a short turning radius. Seats are difficult to remove and replace. Power window on driver side is hard to regulate.

Fit and Finish and Tires
By estrauss11 on 07/16/08 07:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the Sienna Minivan, but Toyota's fit and finish stinks. Three days after buying the minivan the 6 disc cd changer failed, had to wait a month for a new one. Next was the front driver and passenger door panels get stuck on the door sill and pop off. The rear power outlet, fell out of the side panel, and does not reset in the hole. None of the dash board pieces fit evenly, too many big gaps. Last is the Michelin tires seem to wear fast, but that might be due to wheel spin.

Surprising mileage
By Ron Shaw on 11/08/07 12:49 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this vehicle because I needed something that was more family friendly than the 04 Tacoma standard cab that I traded in. I didn't want to take a hit in gas mileage, so this minivan ended up being the best choice, compared to SUVs, etc., that could still haul things. With an EPA rating of 26 hwy, I expected to get somewhat less, but I have been extremely pleased with the Sienna. With my mixed commute driving (about 100 miles/day RT, I average 28-29 MPG. Way beyond expectations. I am a conservative driver, but I do the speed limit. Flat out highway only driving, I actually get in the low 30s at 65-70 MPH (according to the mileage display). And, it will hold more than the Tacoma did!

Toyota Sienna: Best Van 4 the $$$
By Todd on 09/04/07 11:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The resale, fit and finish, stability, reliability, transmission, engine, dash board views, and rubber/ plastic movement and sound surpass the other minivans. The Sienna is heavy duty family grade. We drove the Honda and it was really nice. But not as heavy duty as the Sienna. The Toyota is much studier and feels better on the road. We love this van and I swore I'd never buy one!!

Poor gas mileage
By sarika on 07/03/07 00:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it because we need a big minivan, had side airbags and stability control. Like the van, hate the mileage. Absolute best we can get is 15.5 city, 25.5 hwy. Expected better city. Has a rattle in dash, otherwise pretty happy so far.

2007 Toyota Sienna
By Felicia on 03/22/07 18:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love it. Shopped all mini vans and SUVs decided on Sienna for comfort and reliability great gas mileage on trips. Not a minivan person but I really like it.

Great choice
By foxtail99 on 02/09/07 22:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first mini van. I purchase the Toyota because it had the best ride and most power. I test drove five manufacturers. I am avg 23 MPG with a heavy foot. I have 3500 miles in 3 weeks (vacation trips). Only issues: the stereo is a little weak. The indash CD is nice, just the sound is not as good as I expected. It does play CDs the MP3 format. I have about 900 songs in the CD drive. The other issue, you can control the rear air fan speed from the front, but not the temp. You have to reach behind you and adjust the temp from the rear control. Not a safe thing, if the van is moving. I can do it, but I don't like to. Other than that, I absolutely love the van.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.