2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
overall it's ok
By carrie on 11/13/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this van with about 10,000 miles on it. I brought it back to the dealership about a month later with a very annoying rattle in the driver side slider, the rattle came and went, and while it was making the noise, it would drive me crazy. They were unable to hear it, so of course they couldn't fix it. three trips back and forth to the dealership and they were unable to fix what they couldn't hear, finally, I brought it to another dealership and they fixed it. My only other comment is negative; regarding the spare tire recall-- I have had the spare in the back of my van for months- - get on the ball Toyota-- this is completely unacceptable-- I guess it's better than having it fall off.

Ok but quality not on par w prev Toyotas
By Fred on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Air conditioner failed 6 months after end of 3 year warranty. $900 to fix! Defective AC pipe which went to the rear AC unit. Part was on a 3 week back order because of numerous similar failures! Toyota better get its act together.

Engine is worthless
By BF on 10/31/09 07:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota sienna engine is worthless. Miss an oil change and it will sludge up fast and Toyota will not help. Trade yours in now before it the engine goes out. Toyota dependability & reliability is a myth. Just plain lie-ability.

Sienna
By ocean on 06/14/09 21:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our sienna is a well designed minivan, and I am very happy with the 3.5 liter V6 and 266HP. And the 3rd seat is easy to stow and useful.

Surprisingly disappointed
By hillaryef on 02/18/09 13:18 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was told to choose: Sienna or Odyssey. My mistake. At this rate I probably wouldn't pick either! We're very disappointed with this car. Under the hood, yes it's ok. It's the small stuff that's frustrating. It seems like there is always another minor issue. Of course some really are just minor (ie: the window trim comes off) but still annoying. We paid too much for these issues! The stuff that really bothers me is things like the very loud rattling on the right side sliding door. (taken in...no one can find anything wrong) I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone. There must be something decent out there other than the Sienna or Odyssey. Off to the auto show :-(

The best van on the planet...
By UCB on 08/15/08 23:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I reluctantly entered the mini-van world last year. I thought that my life had lost all meaning. However, the Toyota quickly restored my faith. I have always had Hondas and Toyotas and the Sienna is by far the nicest riding vehicle that I have ever owned. Most comforting, given this difficult transition from car to van, was that the Sienna is also the fastest minivan on the planet by a long shot - 0-60 mph in a little over 7 seconds is not too shabby-leave Honda and Nissan owners in the dust. Surprisingly good fuel economy for a vehicle this size (25mpg average). Toyota build quality is the best. Only service problem we have had was that the digital clock.

Not Happy
By Brian on 05/28/08 11:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had the van 6 months and had to be in the shop every other month. First the battery died and I had to drag the van out of the garage with 5k miles. Then the tire sensor had to be replaced, check engine light comes on, electric motors jumpy, rear latch broke and the door wouldn't even open. All this with 10k miles. I bought a new vehicle so my wife (works nights) and small children would have a reliable vehicle and I wouldn't have to worry. Now I have to spend a Saturday taking it to the shop. Can't get rid of it because the dealer says I still owe more than it is worth. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Love My New Van
By Kathy on 08/15/07 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Although I only have slightly more than 300 miles on my new van, I really am enjoying it. I have owned a 1986 and 1996 Dodge Caravan and the Toyota drives much smoother. The interior is plush, the seats are very comfortable, and the ease of stowing the third row seat is perfect!

WOW!
By paleridr on 08/14/07 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! I am amazed by Toyota's craftsmanship and attention to detail.

I can't believe I like this van so much!
By YellowPage Guy on 07/30/07 04:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The more I drive it, the more I love it! Great ride, awesome power and commendable fuel consumption. A far better value than the Odyssey. Don't get me wrong, the Honda is very nice. However, the Sienna delivers more room, power, MPG than the Honda for considerably less.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.