Used 2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Great van for family with 3 or more kids
By Phillip W

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

bought since 2007, 101138 mile so far, hauling 3 kids daily, smooth engine, a lot interior space, you can fit anything in this Van if you remove the middle two captain seats. Extremely reliable, highway average 25mpg, local mix 20mpg, A/C keep us cold at 100+ degree here in Southern California

I love my car!
By gldnaura

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband bought this car for me to use with my grandchildren. One has Autism, but high functioning. He loves the car because he gets his own seat, movies on the dvd player, air conditioning in the rear and his personal setting. Very roomy car, drives really nice. Has tons of storage for those long trips, roof rack for the luggage, and has power like a V8. Middle seats are removable and can be moved to the side for easy entry to the 3rd seating area. I am in love with my car. Its baby blue with leather interior and I don't have space to tell you about all the features. But if you cart around your family, or like high quality cars. This is it!

Drives smoothly, takes turns like a dream. Has so much power for passing. Roominess and head room for the driver. Heated seats in the cold weather. Tinted windows and air conditioning in the rear. 3 row seating for extra passengers. Lots of room for a family. Dvd player for the little ones on long rides. Lots of room for special needs children and their stuff. Cannot say enough.

Heavier tints in the back windows. Otherwise perfect!

Was great until.....
By mike915

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a brand new Sienna in 2007 with hopes of it being the family car forever, after all "Toyotas go forever". But about 3 years into it the check engine light came on and starting idling rough. We had never missed a maintenance visit. we were at about 85,000 miles so the warranty was gone. We found out that there is a sensor deep in the engine that had to be replaced, $8,000 to do. Well that was the end of that vehicle for us as we could not afford the repair. we found out Toyota knew about the problem and put out a service advisory, not a recall, which means you are out of luck. Great up until that day the engine light came on. Will not buy Toyota again.

overall it's ok
By carrie

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this van with about 10,000 miles on it. I brought it back to the dealership about a month later with a very annoying rattle in the driver side slider, the rattle came and went, and while it was making the noise, it would drive me crazy. They were unable to hear it, so of course they couldn't fix it. three trips back and forth to the dealership and they were unable to fix what they couldn't hear, finally, I brought it to another dealership and they fixed it. My only other comment is negative; regarding the spare tire recall-- I have had the spare in the back of my van for months- - get on the ball Toyota-- this is completely unacceptable-- I guess it's better than having it fall off.

plenty of room for all when going on road trips

noisy cabin, and find a fix for the spare tire-- I'm sick of not being able to use the back of my van

Ok but quality not on par w prev Toyotas
By Fred

2007 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Air conditioner failed 6 months after end of 3 year warranty. $900 to fix! Defective AC pipe which went to the rear AC unit. Part was on a 3 week back order because of numerous similar failures! Toyota better get its act together.

Improve build quality. Utilize better parts.