2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
I like Toyotas. However...
By jenny Del Rio on 04/30/08 21:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First year my battery died off, first year had a new transmission to my XLE limited edition. Year and a half, had a new ac compressor. Third year, starting to have problems with my transmission again. I bought the vehicle brand new. I just can not believe this. I think very highly about Toyotas: there quality is the best. I just got a bad one, unfortunately.

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited
By shenderson on 03/03/08 18:07 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best minivan I have have ever driven hands down. The power is unreal. We found this Limited to handle like a sports car. It corners very well. It is not tipsy feeling like the older Caravan or even an 08 Uplander. We are very happy with our purchase.

You can't go wrong
By drew on 05/11/07 17:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle so far has been great! The seats are very comfortable with plenty of room for all, well, except for those in the third row. Dashboard is well laid out and illuminated. The drive is quiet and smooth. The engine has plenty of power at all speeds due to a very refined engine and transmission. Plenty of room for the family, their gadgets and their drinks! This van also has a great many safety features which anyone would appreciate!

Never Again
By Padre on 04/30/07 19:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the Toyota because I heard of its great quality reputation. After three months with this lug, I can't wait until my lease is up. It has been back to the dealer four times thus far: poor transmission, trim pieces around the a-pillar breaking, a wind noise coming from the passenger door that nobody seems to be able to fix. The thing handles like a semi, and is about as refined suspension wise.

Awesome!!
By jsta on 04/13/07 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the Lexus of minivans. Toyota is living up to its reputation. They definitely did their homework and researched everything. We have had the Sienna for a little over a month and it has not disappointed us in the least. We cannot wait to take it on a road trip this summer.

Awesome van
By WM on 02/26/07 11:52 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Superb interior finishing, excellent display and controls, very comfy.

Outstanding
By Family on 02/16/07 06:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great minivan. I have had minivans for many years and this is the best one I have ever driven. It is beautifully designed and comfortable with great performance.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.