Used 2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

overall it's ok
By carrie

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this van with about 10,000 miles on it. I brought it back to the dealership about a month later with a very annoying rattle in the driver side slider, the rattle came and went, and while it was making the noise, it would drive me crazy. They were unable to hear it, so of course they couldn't fix it. three trips back and forth to the dealership and they were unable to fix what they couldn't hear, finally, I brought it to another dealership and they fixed it. My only other comment is negative; regarding the spare tire recall-- I have had the spare in the back of my van for months- - get on the ball Toyota-- this is completely unacceptable-- I guess it's better than having it fall off.

plenty of room for all when going on road trips

noisy cabin, and find a fix for the spare tire-- I'm sick of not being able to use the back of my van

Ok but quality not on par w prev Toyotas
By Fred

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Air conditioner failed 6 months after end of 3 year warranty. $900 to fix! Defective AC pipe which went to the rear AC unit. Part was on a 3 week back order because of numerous similar failures! Toyota better get its act together.

Improve build quality. Utilize better parts.

Engine is worthless
By BF

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota sienna engine is worthless. Miss an oil change and it will sludge up fast and Toyota will not help. Trade yours in now before it the engine goes out. Toyota dependability & reliability is a myth. Just plain lie-ability.

Sienna
By ocean

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our sienna is a well designed minivan, and I am very happy with the 3.5 liter V6 and 266HP. And the 3rd seat is easy to stow and useful.

Second row captains chair, powerful engine, and smooth and refine ride.

Second row seat could be lighter, and six speed transmission can be useful.

Surprisingly disappointed
By hillaryef

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was told to choose: Sienna or Odyssey. My mistake. At this rate I probably wouldn't pick either! We're very disappointed with this car. Under the hood, yes it's ok. It's the small stuff that's frustrating. It seems like there is always another minor issue. Of course some really are just minor (ie: the window trim comes off) but still annoying. We paid too much for these issues! The stuff that really bothers me is things like the very loud rattling on the right side sliding door. (taken in...no one can find anything wrong) I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone. There must be something decent out there other than the Sienna or Odyssey. Off to the auto show :-(

A lot of leg room in all three rows. I like the 7 seat arrangement with captain seats. This makes things a lot easier when buckling kids into car seats in the third row. Can't imagine having a car without this option!

very expensive if you want to add anything extra. Needs a lot of work on the quality of the interior and exterior materials used.